Create Account

S59 SMJHL mPT#2 - Goals

I'd like to win a Championship. The Armada were able to make it to the finals last year but fell short of winning it all. It'd be really nice to hoist the trophy with my teammates.

[Image: UwFj4dm.png]

I’ve already won four challenge cups and have two jerseys hanging in the rafters, so my main goal now is to achieve what I haven’t: Four Star Cup and SHL MVP.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

My only goal right now is to grow at an acceptable rate, do the best that I can for my team, and sit back and let my player do what he may do best.

[Image: 8hp3ACT.png]

Eh, get another trophy, don't really mind which, just something else to add to the list of stuff I won. I mean, I'm gonna have a fun time on the league regardless, pretty sure I'll get to enjoy time with other new folks this time as well.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

I just want to try to see how good of a player I can create. Can I get some awards? Get some championships? Become the best? Probably not a man can dream.

[Image: vikian.gif]

My goal in the SHL is to really become invested in the organizations that I am a part of. To me that means stepping up into leadership positions and even getting a league job at some point! I really enjoy the SHL and want to make sure I am giving back to it as much as possible.
Code:
57 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

I hope to get back to scouting SHL prospects in the future, either through working with my SHL team or writing popular media. It was always my favourite part of being a GM, and what attracted me to being a GM in the first place. Right now I'm just focused on enjoying the simpler aspects of SHL life, but I'll be looking to contribute more of my time to the community again in the future.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

My goal for Wet Jeans is to make him the ultimate point producer in the SHL. While i would love for him to be well rounded, i will stress heavy in improving his passing, puckhandling and shooting to make him the ultimate offensive weapon.

[Image: draft-43-overall.gif]

One of the goals with this player is to win a four star cup & eventually going into the SHL & winning a championship. Other than that just to have fun with this player & hopefully be nominated for an award in the future.

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Though I've had a successful career in the SHL already, a couple of fun goals I haven't quite achieved with past players I'd like to hit with Gonzo Gobbledygook are a 2000k player and no-brainer fantasy pickup.

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

My goals for Nor Dekes is to become the greatest SMJHL goalie that has ever lived. As a big Avs fan we did Quebec wrong by taking their franchise... I want to do my part to repay my debt! Plus minors > majors, majors big suc. Minors fo lyfe

To keep it short and simple a successful SHL career will help distract me from the absolute dumpster fire that is Vancouver Canucks upper management. Want to make the perfect 3rd line Power Forward, not ever lead the league in goals but will stick up for teammates and do all the dirty work to win a championship(s)

My immediate goal is to build a balanced player who can contribute in both the offensive and defensive zones.  Since this is my first foray into the SHL - or anything like it - I would like to develop a better understanding of player creation strategy and how it impacts the sim.  Just getting comfortable with the league's forum based format would be a success for me.

In addition, I am trying to find the answer to the universe's most enduring question:  how do you play pocket jacks?  My preliminary research seems to indicate that calling down works out 100% of the time.

Goals for Alf are to be a general nuisance and try to score a few goals along the way. Other than that just win a cup for Toronto and ride off into the sunset.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

I hope to contribute to my team and help them win a championship, that is the ultimate goal. If I can contribute and make them better in any way, that would be the best case scenario