Create Account

S59 SMJHL mPT#2 - Goals

To look back at my SHL career as a success, I would really want to just be a great team player and do whatever it takes to help win. Also, I would love to make some great friends like I have already.

[Image: Bjorn_Bjorn_Sig.png]
[Image: bjornswedengif.gif]

So far in my SMJHL career, I'm seventh-worst in the league in overall grade, fourth-worst in +/-, and dead last among defenseman for goals against/60 minutes. So at this point, I'd settle for not being literally one of the worst players in the league. Eventually, I'd like to promote up to the SHL and have a long career where I play reliable, consistent defense and hopefully help lead my team to a championship.

I am all about team both here and in RL.  So, I would like to be thought of as being a contributor at both ends of the ice and being active in the LR.  Everyone wants to get rewarded in some way for their hard earned TPE.  For me, if my CORSI is above average, that means the team does well when I am on the ice.  That would make me pretty happy !

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]

Well to be honest as a returning SHL builder but a rookie to the OOTP sim engine my goal this season is to just unwind and relax and enjoy the good times harassing Toast to make sure he updates in PBE and I get used to what I should actually update.

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

I want my player to become a solid two-way dman. He doesn't need to be a huge start, I just want reliability to the point where he hopefully competes for championships at various levels. It is my first time playing any simulation league like this, so I'm going in with the attitude that I'd like my player to experience as much as possible, regardless as to how well he does as long as he does decently!

[Image: rFbd0KA.png]

I think to consider my SHL career a "success" would mean for me to gain the reputation of a good and reliable teammate, both on and off the ice. I love meeting new people and I want to be the person that helps the team in any way possible really.

To consider my time in the SHL a success it would be nice to acquire some hardware for my player, accolades are always nice, but I just want to have fun with other fun people and my time here will be most successful if I'm excited to come check things out on here whenever I have a free moment.

[Image: kfm8l2J.png]
Raptors Raptors Raptors

Goals? Man, I was hoping we wouldn't get to the hard questions until MUCH later on. Ha ha! But, seriously, for me it's less about player stuff, and more about making friends and just having a good time playing the game with people in this community. So far I've really enjoyed my time here. When this first player is ready to be retired, if I decide to recreate then I will have achieved my goal because I'll have had fun- and I believe I will do that when the time comes.
Code:
Word Count: 91

[Image: GardnerNoTeam.jpg?width=747&height=420]

honestly, I've achieved most of my SHL goals already. I've won a lot as a player and as a GM, I've made lots of friends and been a great locker room presence in both Vancouver and Hamilton. Now, my only goals in the SHL is to create the best player I possibly can and hopefully get into the HOF

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

I want to build my current player to become a great playmaker, and eventually make the hall of fame for my team or the league.  I just want to make crisp silky passes that get labeled into the opposing team's net by the resident scorer in my locker room.  An Adam Oates build if you will.  But if that doesn't happen, at least I'm having fun along the way.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

My goal...hmmm, probably just to get a goal. Elvis has a million shots, no goals to show for it. It's depressing. I wanna goal. I'm gonna get a goal. BRB. whalenaysh rise up  Whalers

I was looking for an active community I could join online now that I'm working from home so much, so I've definitely found that. For this to be successful, I just want have a fun experience, that's all that really matters to me.

[Image: ragnarsson_sig_after_render.png]

Obviously my last player struggled after i went AWOL, and i hate that. I feel like he could have been an easy HOF candidate if i just kept up with him. With this player my goals are to join the 2K club, and give people a reason to put me in the HOF

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

My goal in the SHL is the be the best little kitty I can be. I'm not super focused on stats - I just want to feel included in a LR and be a positive presence for everyone I'm around.

[Image: HailBingus.png?width=911&height=450]

The short-term goal for my player as of now is to bring back another championship to Anchorage, with the team we have I know we can do it. As for overall, the goal is to get to the SHL and build a contributing player as well as meet some new people along the way. (54)

[Image: OIQc6sy.png]