Create Account

S59 SMJHL mPT#2 - Goals

I joined the league to learn more about hockey, and I feel that I am enjoying that, I haven't been as active in the LR as I would like, but I will continue to try and make my hockey player the best he can be for Detroit for the next couple of seasons.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]

With Maxwell King, I'm looking to become a solid playmaker who feeds the stars. I'm not expecting big HOF numbers but I'm still looking to make an impact. Overall I just want to stay active and go to a team I can spend my career with

My goal this week would be to finally finish up my SMJHL draft magazine out there so that the people can have some media to check out. With highlights of the top 3 picks and draft recaps.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

I'd like to eventually be able to win a Challenge Cup. I've been on the site for like 4 years total and haven't even sniffed one. So it would be nice to get "the big one".

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

As with any sport, the only goal for Maverick is to win as many championships as possible. Obviously scoring a lot of goals along the way would be amazing, as not only would it be great for my personal accolades, but it also would mean that I was contributing to my teams success along the way. Championships are the only goal though!

[Image: Oa8OpwNyDg-K2JwGMV_wCV9Yt4_2wZc5y5QPLUXn...authuser=0]