Create Account

Simmer pay and team size

i think we should up simmer pay to 15m/season (enough for coaching + training for the entire season when combined with contract) and open hiring for additional simmers in each league at that pay point. keep the pt passes.

there's no such thing as a payrate too high for these folks. their time investment is enormous and the new branding and presentation of the daily streams are very important to the league's image. we should let simming be their only responsibility to the league and reward them for putting together an excellent product.

SMJHL HO has already expanded the team and are looking for more applicants, we can look at increasing pay as well while we're at it. This is definitely something that should be a priority, Simmers are incredibly important and essential for the League

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I think pay should be taken away from every job except graphics graders, and graphics graders should be paid $500m per graphic graded.

Hardest working folks on the website by far.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I think we should make Kalakar wealthier than Mansa Musa

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Preaching to the choir. Really happy that @ACapitalChicago among others have decided to establish a simming team. It's only sad it just covers the SMJHL and not everything to do with simming on the site. I just hope that we'll get there, and can offer those simming strong compensation for their time and efforts.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

I think we should pay me for watching

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2021, 02:07 PM by leviadan.)

04-28-2021, 01:31 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: I think we should pay me for watching

i already do

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

Always down to pay people more money. SHL HO will give Kal whatever he wants.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

04-28-2021, 12:27 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I think we should make Kalakar wealthier than Mansa Musa

I like this idea

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

For what it's worth, @"luketd" has asked me multiple times if I needed help and I said I was fine. There's nothing really for me to do during this pandemic but I will let shl ho know when that changes so they can hire more people to form a team.

04-28-2021, 02:53 PMKalakar Wrote: There's nothing really for me to do during this pandemic
unretire Kal Solarin then coward

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

04-28-2021, 04:10 PMMemento Mori Wrote:
04-28-2021, 02:53 PMKalakar Wrote: There's nothing really for me to do during this pandemic
unretire Kal Solarin then coward

isfl lol

sim man gets paid

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate