Create Account

S59 Transfers

Accept!!!

[Image: 8F99koM.png]

Falcons SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Falcons

05-01-2021, 04:58 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: Switzerland is very excited to announce the transferring in of winger Frederick "Ron Weasley" Wanesly! @Mediocre_Fred

Frederick Wanesly: Uk -> Switzerland
I accept!

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2021, 08:52 AM by Wally.)

I've always loved the uniqueness @bbp has taken in his approach to creating an enforcer... So in figuring out he was non-affiliated in the IIHF world I had to reach out.  I'm excited to announce the transfer of the giant and welcoming him to the Austrian hockey program!

Niccolo Livius
World -> Austria

[Image: Wally.png]

05-10-2021, 08:49 AMWally Wrote: I've always loved the uniqueness @bbp has taken in his approach to creating an enforcer... So in figuring out he was non-affiliated in the IIHF world I had to reach out.  I'm excited to announce the transfer of the giant and welcoming him to the Austrian hockey program!

Niccolo Livius
World -> Austria

Sure thang!

[Image: livius.gif]

When I first joined the SHL Sophia Bennett was one of the players that totally dominated the league for a long time. It was sad to see the day that Bennett left the SHL but now a new player joins the fold we couldn't be more excited to have them join the federation!

Welcome @goilers!

Greyson Cooper (Unassigned)
Shl -> Czechia

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

05-19-2021, 10:50 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: When I first joined the SHL Sophia Bennett was one of the players that totally dominated the league for a long time. It was sad to see the day that Bennett left the SHL but now a new player joins the fold we couldn't be more excited to have them join the federation!

Welcome @goilers!

Greyson Cooper (Unassigned)
Shl -> Czechia

Accept Czechia

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Latvia is proud to announce the transfer of a Belarusian forward Nikolai Ayerzov!

Nikolai Ayerzov Shl -> Latvia

@Faded

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

05-20-2021, 08:27 AMCaptainCrazy Wrote: Latvia is proud to announce the transfer of a Belarusian forward Nikolai Ayerzov!

Nikolai Ayerzov Shl -> Latvia

@Faded
Accept!

[Image: 8hp3ACT.png]

Russia is proud to announce a transfer of up and coming defensive prospect Zak Wilson! @BenDover 

Zak Wilson Canada  -> Russia

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

05-21-2021, 05:37 PMDuff101 Wrote: Russia is proud to announce a transfer of up and coming defensive prospect Zak Wilson! @BenDover 

Zak Wilson Canada  -> Russia

accept

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2021, 03:01 PM by Bfine.)

Japan is proud to announce the transfer in, via rickshaw, of one of the stars of the S57 class, Dwayne Gretzky! @3lewsers 
Dwayne Gretzky Usa -> Japan

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpeg]

05-25-2021, 03:01 PMMinnesotafine Wrote: Japan is proud to announce the transfer in, via rickshaw, of one of the stars of the S57 class, Dwayne Gretzky! @3lewsers 
Dwayne Gretzky Usa -> Japan

accept

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]