Create Account

I**y: 1+ Years Later

I’m still shaking from typing in the title of this.

I want to reflect on how this situation affected my viewpoint of sim leagues. I now always do the benefit of the doubt with every single user. You have to earn my respect, I don’t accept immaturity or guilt tripping of any kind, nor do I accept any homo or transphobia of any kind as well.

If you keep backstabbing like I**y did, you will get deservingly called out for your bullshit.

I may have my own troubles, especially due to anxiety from doing that post in February of 2022, and I still mentally break from this, because,

I don’t speak for the league for my actions, I speak on my broken heart on how, an autistic bisexual user like myself feels about literally anything.

I’m glad that Calgary is in a better position than it was 1+ years ago. Now with @boom managing the team, I’m confident she can give the team a new fresh image.

I want my legacy to not involve anything about I**y, I want it to be how I, Valor impacted the league.

Thank you to all those who’ve I spoken to about the situation, and know that you are not alone in these situations. You’re free to come out and expose those who’ve backstabbed you.

Welcome to an inclusive, friendly new SHL.

God Bless,

Valor.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

So happy to have you in Texas Valor!

Let's continue to make the league a place for everyone!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Valor, you're such a great person and I hope you know that! We do not know each other a lot but like Cooper said I'm happy to have you with us! Texas is a happy place for you and for everyone

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?