Create Account

S59 mPT #3 Resume

scoochie would obviously be a great janitor because he is always having to clean up after his teams horrible defending every time he is playing. he has built his resume pretty well for that role

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

TURG RESUME FOR TO HIRE TURG

TURG WORK EXPERIENCE
•TURG WORK AS LUMBERJACK MAN CHOPPING DOWN TREES IN MOUNTAIN LAND! THEY NEVER GIVE TURG ANY MONEY OR TOOLS! TURG JUST DO IT WITH BEAR HANDS!
•TURG ONCE WORK AS CASHIER IN DOLLAR TREE! TURG HATE IT!

TURG STRENGTHS
•TURG VERY STRONG! TURG CAN BE VERY GOOD AND STRONG FOR YOU! TURG MAKE GOOD BODYGUARD TO GUARD YOUR BODY!
•TURG VERY QUICK ON TURG FEET!
•TURG CAN BAKE GOOD!

TURG WEAKNESSES
•SOMETIMES TURG CRY WHEN WATCHING SAD MOVIE!

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

I have a strong work ethic that's led me to the highest echelons of my prior profession. I am good with my hands and am quick and agile both physically and mentally. I am easy to coach and get along with management roles and my co-workers easily. Do not have an aversion to ice.

Word Count: 54

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

I am going to become a public speaker, kind of like a Tony Robbins type, of telling everyone how great cheese is and how great cheese is for you and how all your problems can be solved simply by eating more cheese.

Anton is warrior with big and warm heart. He is leader, who want to lead his team to glory. He have good communication skills and a lot of temperament.

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

Well first I would talk about my excellent hand eye coordination, affinity with ice, and how useful I am at using a stick with a particular curve.

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

Ambacas Cuddles would probably switch sports, going from the beautiful sport of hockey and switching over to basketball. Ambacas Cuddles is 7 foot 9 inches tall so he would be a pretty nasty center

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

On Kristjanssons resume without mentioning the SHL, it would read extremely fast, with ability to pass anything to anyone with ease, and overall wont be expected to stand up for you in the even things turn nasty.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Joseph Fantobens male stripper. Qualifications, lower body strength from skating and humping your mom. Also I drive a big ole truck to compensate for my tiny little penis.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

Andreas Kvalheim is an adaptable worker who has proven experience thriving in high pressure situations, a skill which can translate to many different types of jobs.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Corey Kennedy works with dogs in the off season and is a non supporter of charities and dog assistance. So when his career is over, he will transition smoothly into that. He will probably start a charity for service/working dogs.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Since Granström has spent a lot of his life on skates for some reason, he has gotten really good at it. That is why he will try some different things. There's both speed skating and figure skating, both use the skates but not a lot of other weird equipment that would be silly to have on the ice. To achive success in any of these sports, Granström simply has to return home to Sweden and try to get some practice and get a breakthrough at a local swedish sports association. It will probably not be easy, but since he already has don... Wait never mind that. But since he is used to challenges from earlier, this is simply another one he has to overcome. Luckily, since Granström already has a decent pile of money for some reason, it is not going to be a problem. The most positive thing about these jobs is that they do not require resumes. This means that all Granström must do, is to prove himself to get a chance at smaller competitions and then keep growing until he reaches the elite and can start using it to earn enough to live.

In the meantime, it would be stupid to be completely without an income. That is why Granstöm will once again take a job that is does not require a resume. Pit fighter. Now, the combination might sound odd, but his physique is already fit for fighting and the extra cash and name recognition it will bring is great. The legality might be best left alone however. Prior experience helps to fit in all three of these opportunities, it is just a matter of taking them and showing off to the world how many different qualites he really has (without the need of a resume of course).

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

Roboute Guilliman is skilled in facing off against those who oppose him. He has also been known to be very protective of his friends and coworkers. He is not someone you want working for the other company but instead someone you want working for your company.

[Image: 63526_s.gif]
[Image: pxjucze.png]          [Image: I3BTEQc.png] [Image: wW0VNnL.png]         [Image: vjZu62e.png]

I would be a computer engineer if I wasn't playing hockey. Going to play college hockey was my dream and being able to get a college degree was huge. Being able to get a great education has set me up for life after hockey.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Without a hockey career Ronlain would probably have to translate his athletic ability and skills to some sort of job where he can express that best. Being someone who has kept himself in peak physical condition and trained for years, he would likely put those skills to work teaching some sort of class or becoming some kind of personal trainer.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]