Create Account

S59 mPT #3 Resume
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2021, 03:45 PM by Julio Tokolosh.)

Julio Tokolosh

Work Experience
Logistics and Deliverables Expert (s49-present)
SHL
Arbitrage aficionado, converting advantages in manpower into budget sheet success. (#2 in world)
Excels at breaking down deals to a 1 on 1 interpersonal interaction, and converting. (top 6% in efficiency)
Expert marketing funnel designer, operating at a 15.6% success rate.

Volunteer Experience
Co-Founder of Carp and Cow Graphics Training Program
Spend evenings giving online instruction to up and coming, underperforming, and novice graphic designers
CARP AND COW IS A FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION

Skills
Plays well with others (no career fights)
Teamwork skills (References would rate between an 18 - 20 out of 20)[/size]

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Ethan Duncan is a great visionary whose teamwork skills have helped his team to succeed and work towards beating the competition. In his leadership role, he has brought his organization out of perpetual mediocrity and focused towards achievable goals and wants to pass these skills to the next organization as he feels he can bring the same level of effort there. Duncan will always read the competition’s next moves and keep them in constant check.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

There's a lot of odd jobs that I do back in Russia but the one that always intrigued me was wrestling bears. I think I'm athletic enough to stay alive against one plus I've heard most of the bears they use are show bears,

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Pavel Jeziak

Past experience:
REDACTED

Other notes.

Good team player
Works well at the hometown office and out of town
Always gives 110% and works the full shift
Isn't afraid to get in to dirty areas
Only needs short breaks and some gatorade to get back to work

[Image: lebbish.gif]

I'd go back to the world of pro e-sports which is what Parker and his Smeb brothers used to do before being drafted to the SHL. Parkers strong work ethic and new found worldwide superstardom will help him become an even bigger E-Sports star.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

So as strong guy with great stamina and skating skills I think Björn would be very suited for going deliveries on skates around Alaska specializing on places that can't be reached by car

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Delver Fudgeson has 10 year experience as an acrobat for the circus, so that coupled with his athletic ability and skills in working with a team, I think he would be a shoe-in for the position of carny.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Alex Selich post hockey career would prolly something like a personell protection business considering his big stature he should make for quite the bodyguard or bouncer depending on what is current in demand.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

I have it easy as a GM for the last 5 years of my life.

-Extremely efficient in accounting (budget)
-Immeasurable experience in working in acquisitions with multiple other firms (trades)
-Impeccable people skills
-Years of experience in Contract Negotiations

And so on.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Kholin would probably try to find a way to create an underground hockey league, for rogue people that would want to play the banned sport. He would need to find contacts that could get him in touch with people on the black market that could supply him with equipment. He'd even go as far as to make a list of those fugitives and criminals and separate them into tiers. Sort of like All-Stars level players and randoms that have held AK-47s more often than hockey sticks. He'd phone his old buddy Monkey D. Luffy and definitely write him down as an All-Star caliber player for this underground league.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Rex Kirkby would be back behind the stick at his old man's pub in London pouring pints before you could finish saying Rex Kirkby would be back behind the stick at his old man's pub in London pouring pints.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Hockey might be over, but Jukka will still use it to his advantage in his real world job hunt. He will show off his 106 shot blocks, good for 26th in the league, to demonstrate his willingness to 'take one for the team,' and put the success of a group above his own health and well being, a trait that is sure to get the attention of capitalists everywhere. Furthermore, he'll highlight that while he's 26th in the league in shot blocks, he's only tied for 67th best at the shot block 'rating.' This will demonstrate that even if he's not the most naturally gifted at something, he will always work twice as hard to overcome any obstacles or learning curves, and still compete among the best.

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

My resume heavily weighted towards my education, lacking a lot of technical skills due to a lack of experience in my field. Getting my foot in an entry level position will allow me to begin my career in this new pathway

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

I'd definitely leverage my time with Newfoundland. Worked to coordinate a group of highly-skilled individuals in completing a set of tasks leading ultimately to the greatest level of success possible. Communicated to ensure we met deadlines.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Ole Olson is a goal-oriented person. With his level of agility, he can assist you in any task. He is sure on his feet, and reacts quickly to developing situations. Olson is a prime candidate for your team, feel free to check his references!

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]