Create Account

S59 mPT #3 Resume

If hockey was banned world wide he would return to playing esports with the rest of his Smeb brothers, and can transfer over skills like teamwork and carrying weaker smebs again.

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Nicholas Owens would make for a good dancer. Years of playing all kinds of sports has made him really graceful and good on his feet

When I have to apply for a post career job, my hockey skills will boost my resume by allowing me to showcase my leadership skills, my ability to multitask and my ability to absolutely celly hard after a sick dangle through a corporate presentation.

Code:
44 words

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Strong leadership and mentoring skills
Ability to follow structure and learn new systems
Willingness to help others and strive for group wide success
Can lift heavy things
High Pain Tolerance

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

this is like the easiest dilemma of all time for michael scarn. he will simply continue his second job of being a manager at dunder mifflin while also continue his third job of being a secret agent for the US government.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

With Robert Black showing an inability to hit even the broad side of a barn this season, his application to the Empire to join the Stormtrooper Corps would be quickly accepted.

I'd probably use my stickchecking skills to go back into competitive kendo championships. I've alwasy been good at swinging the weapon around and my skills hasn't gotten worse.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Dear Prospective Hiring Manager:

As a former professional hockey star, I am the definition of a team player.  I know how to work with others, share the limelight, and come together to achieve common goals.  Also, one of my primary skills was working with my trusty hockey stick, which shows off not only dexterity but raw strength as well. I also routinely maintain my equipment and skates, which shows off my bladesmithing ability as well as my attention to detial. Plus, the temperature of the ice means that I can work in cold climates, combined with my internal temperature after skating means I can also perform in the warmer, more humid climates.

I have also attached a statement from my manager, Toast, who will undoubtedly co-sign my above-listed qualifications.

I hope this letter finds you well and that I am found to be a fit for your business.

Best,

[Image: Mesezb9.png]

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

At his previous job, Jakob worked as part of a large team, although mainly had one partner he worked with. His main focuses were predicting where large problems for his organization may come from and get in front of them before they became serious, and making sure the competition knew how big of an impact his organization was capable of making.

[Image: tomhanks.gif]

[Image: TH-Sig_.gif?width=479&height=337]

At my old job we used to go to ice skating rinks and skate around fighting each other that way when there wasn't much traffic, the people who cleaned the ice could have something to do. Plus we got paid a few million dollars a year so why not?

Well...time to go back to London and be a goon - I mean, hoodlum. I'm sure the old boys at Ogre Street would appreciate learning a few new tricks to keep the streets ours.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

I guess just the standard resume fluff, worked in stressful situations, good with my hands. Just gotta hope that they dont think I was a hooker or anything.

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]

Joseph Weston is special, because Joseph Weston knows what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here. Or should I say, Joseph Weston is.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

aleksander kozlov has lots of skills he can put on his resume such as being on time for all meetings, good balance, fast, quick, and a team player. These are all attractive qualities for any employer looking to hire him

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Playing hockey has taught me the valuable skills of endurance and to push through physical challenges. I feel like I could excel in a career of moving things. Like when you gotta move and you call people to move all your shit from one house to another. Yeah I could do that. Plus after you finish the job you get some beers with your coworkers. Sounds like a good time guaranteed.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]