Create Account

S59 mPT #3 Resume

I’m good at turning positives into negatives and I’m a solid team player. I’m definitely a go getter and not one to sit back. While I’m not learning any new skills I have a good bit of experience.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Extensive background in physical activity that requires balance and speed. Willing to sacrifice for the betterment of a large organization. Works well with others in a time crunch to accomplish a singular goal.
WC: 33

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Pablo Salvatici has many skills that would help him land a job. He is an excellent team player, communicates well, and is in impeccable shape. He can meet deadlines and always puts in 110% effort in his work.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

[Image: unknown.png?width=695&height=596]

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

I would be a professional Big Guy. I don't know how I would make money but I would be the biggest guy of them all and would find a way to make a living off of it

The most notably skill that would allow me to have a job after my hockey career is my ability to manage different personalities in a team setting.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Ethan Price has the skill set to make the immediate swap over to baseball if he had to leave hockey.
He has hand-eye coordination and that's about it.
Perfect.

Blackwood will be applying for the job of over-the-phone salesman, and he will say on his resume that he is well-versed at hitting targets, has good time management, and always seems to be in the right place at the right time.

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

I have always been known as a wonderful skater so what better way to continue to use my skills then to move into the figure skating realm. I'm thinking solo and duo gold medalist is in my cards.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

My job requires me to have a particular set of skills in babysitting others so that we are all able to get together and cheer on for fake dots on a screen with the results already predetermined but still unknown to us. This suspension of belief is useful for fooling both myself and my employer that I am there for more than just exchanging my services for currency in order to live.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Very good at hitting and blocking. If you need something hit and or blocked, Slip McScruff is your dude. He’s got an extra long stick and an extra big muscle. Ok with a blade.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

No more hockey? All the Petrovs know is hockey. What are we to do now? I know, we'll join Russian underground fight club or maybe fight polar bears for money.

(31 words)

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2021, 10:51 PM by Ruggsy.)

I'm a man of many talents. Between my success with fish and my expertise with poking things with long sticks, I can accomplish most jobs with ease and any others with slightly less ease

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Simon would probably start working at McDonald's, he was not good at school so he wouldn't be able to go work anywhere else really, but Simon probably has enough money right now to not have to work.

37 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Great eye-hand coordination, good stamina, not afraid to take a hit, never losing his sang-froid in high action situation, Kynwyl Pearce is ready for a great Lacrosse player career!

[Image: uktCsuX.png]