Create Account

S59 mPT #3 Resume

At my previous position of nearly five years, I learned many skills that apply to both my personal and professional life, including how to work in a team as well as how to set achievable goals and take steps towards realizing them.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Club Bouncer
- Strong resistance to punches to face
- Ability to choke and slam people to the ground
- Easy to jersey someone even if they are not wearing a jersey

Weaknesses: Might need a shower and deodorant every two hours.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

I work well under pressure (that mental toughness!), have an eye for details and can catch things that fly around before they fall down (with or without a glove), don't mind standing around a lot (on ice or not on ice) and would like a job where I can still get free coffee all the time (super important). Oh and I like cooking. I suppose I could work in a restaurant? Can you hire @sköldpaddor too?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2021, 12:03 PM by charlieconway.)

Quote:Oh no, hockey has been banned world-wide, along with any mention of it! Your player will, of course, need a new job. With an SHL career no longer in the cards, how can you translate your hockey experience and hockey based skills onto a resume without mentioning the sport?

Interviewer: "Alright Mr. Barron, it says here among Personal strengths you've listed 'disc-handling, hard shooting, and ability to stay on your feet.'"

AB: "The first is from when I worked in a kitchen. I'm very good at keeping the saucer away from people trying to steal it. The second is how much of a straight shooter I am, I never lie. The last one's great because when an upset customer comes at me asking why their order was wrong, I'm pretty much guaranteed to stay standing no matter how strong they are."

Interviewer: "You do realize this is a data-entry job, correct?"

AB: "Did you not read the section on advanced stats?"

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Igor Victory

- Team Player
- Works hard every shift
- Puts in the extra work
- Knows how to put his head down and keep grinding

Luckily for Igor, the world is short on food service professionals at the moment. While a kitchen is a lot of personal growth and improvement, you must work in a team environment, be able to work well with others and perform well under high stress situations. With his professional demeanor and dedication, he can put his head down and work in some of the finest kitchens.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

I'll run for mayor of Quebec City! I won't say anything about my hockey career during my campaign, but everyone will instantly recognize me and cast a vote my way due to familiarity and not due to any of my political standpoints.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

As a man with nothing but pure athleticism, I can easily translate to other sports. Lacrosse? easy, I'm a hockey player. Baseball? Easy, I have a great eye and immense power to hit the ball. Football? Easy, make me a running back, nobody can catch me.

Experienced entertainer with a background in athletics and 10+ years experience in various organizations. Extreme team player with a penchant to get the most out of other team members. Guest speaker at the Vancouver Athletic Expo in 2019.

[Image: aQoCrf7.png]

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2021, 04:00 PM by Zoone16.)

Luca Del Vecchio would look to apply into anything requiring protection or security:
Former armored bodyguard (riot gear expertise), experienced in being shot at and blocking to protect the target as well as guarding target locations from breaching.
Excels in cold & icy environments.
(43 words)

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I'm a leader of men. I am used to leading a team of 23 people into battle when we go to work. I also pay a lot of attention to details and have no problem working in small dynamic groups weaving my way to find small advantages to get to our goal at the end of the day.

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

Igor Petrov is a master of hand eye coordination. He is extremely adept at positioning his body in a way that could be conducive to success. I know that sounds kind of dirty, but I don't mean it that way. I am also very good at fitting small round things into large nets.

[Image: petrov.png]

[Image: Aof1LFq.png]

As the owner of my own charity, #i possess allot of skills which would help me out of hockey.. as an example, I can easily work as a rice cake eater or I can count almost every people in the world.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Liam Slate could be a professional LCS player. Liam Slate has the speedy hands to flick his mouse and land his skill shots on league. Another hockey skill that relates is flaming teammates and opponents which is very easy to do in League of Legends. I believe Liam's good coordination makes him a quality gamer and the fact he sucks at hockey also makes it so he'll feed in lane on League of Legends.

Code:
76 Words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Hard physical labor involving transporting involuntary cargo the weight of a large human in heavy equipment into boards multiple nights a week. Several years of bodyguard experience. Able to abuse officials in multiple languages.
[34 words]

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Angus McFife can go back to his main gig, slaying chaos wizards, or even better, being the lead singer of a band singing about slaying evil sorcerers. His hockey skill acquired will serve him to absolutly noyhing in the future, it is a useless skill to have unless you are actually playing hockey.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]