Create Account

SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography

A useless fact about the United States of America is statistically speaking, one if every eight people has been employed by McDonald's at one point or another in their lifetime.

From North Carolina in the United States. Did you know that North Carolina is the USA's leading producer of emeralds and Christmas trees? NC is the place to be (except in the summertime).

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

Im from Canada, our claim to fame is not being the United States, and my useless fact is the CN Tower in Toronto was the world’s tallest free standing structure until 2007.

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I’m from the New England area in the Northeast. We’ve got the best Pizza, great breakfast sandwiches, and the best sports! I can’t lie though the weather can be bad.

[Image: Bjorn_Bjorn_Sig.png]
[Image: bjornswedengif.gif]

I don't hail from a "normal" country, instead, I hail from the mighty country of Belarus! The mighty bison is one of our national symbols, and we helped bring back the bison population in Belarus from 2 to 600!

[Image: 8hp3ACT.png]

I'm from the United States of America, more specifically the Southeastern region of the country. We're special because we have the flag with the most stars, nearly doubling Brazil; and stars are good, right?

As for a useless fact: In 1991, Whatcom County, Washington, declared itself an official Sasquatch Protection and Refuge Area. That means if a resident does come across a mythical Bigfoot, they are not to kill or harm it. So if you're attacked there by Bigfoot, best to just take your beating to avoid legal trouble.

Code:
Word Count: 89

[Image: GardnerNoTeam.jpg?width=747&height=420]

Eh oh, let's go... Canada baby. Does this really need to be 25 words to say Canada. The best of the best? I guess that's the drill.

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

I am from the United States.  Specifically, I hail from the great state of Massachusetts, where nothing works because all of our infrastructure is approximately one-hundred-years old.  We placed a new curse on the Sox for trading Mookie.

scoochie stratton would definitely be a window repair guy he would really go around repairing and replacing peoples' windows and not only windows sometimes even windshields like you got a crack in your windshield from a pebble flying into it while driving down the highway? scoochie stratton can fix that! scoochie stratton window repair service at your service

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

Heyo, I'm a Canucks fan in the Leafs/Sabres/Wings territory of Southern Ontario. Fun fact: New York Fries would presumably be from New York, but they're actually founded in Brantford, Ontario. There isn't even a franchise for them in New York.

I'm from Pittsburgh, PA and what makes us special is obviously having the best --baseball-- hockey team in the world. Another speciality of Pittsburgh is having a very visually appealing city

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

I'm from Finland. Said to be the happiest country in the world. We also have mandatory military service for all young men.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2021, 08:45 AM by tweedledunn.)

I'm from the land of the free home of the brave! Usa I currently reside in the heartland, the Paris of the plains, the city of fountains, the BBQ mecca named Kansas City, Missouri

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

I am originally from Russia but I grew up in Florida and now live in Georgia. Slowly traveling north till I hit the motherland. But I've been following the Florida Panthers pretty much all my life.

[Image: vikian.gif]

As mentioned in the past, I'm from the Federative Republic of Brazil, more specifically the city of Rio de Janeiro. The country's most famous export besides funny pictures, memes and a variant of the virus would be its soccer players.

In thesis, the place that won the most amount of World Cups should be good at the sport but current-day Brazilian footballers are usually busy trying to look like rejected Cyberpunk characters, juggle bad political takes, break quarantine rules and usually be a sort of nuisance.

Except for Richarlison. He's cool.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR