Create Account

SMJHL mPT#3 - Geography

I am from Long Island, NY in the United states. A useless fact that i just learned via google 30 seconds before this post is that 1 in every 8 Americans have been employed by McDonalds once in their life.

[Image: OIQc6sy.png]

I'm from the United States, more specifically from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. A useless fact about the US is that we love to celebrate other countries holidays as an excuse to take off work and drink (Cinco de Mayo, Saint Paddys day, literally any holiday).

[Image: draft-43-overall.gif]

Im from the united states of america and what makes us special is we have people who want limited goverment but also love the military, which is the biggest arm of the government and it pilfers smaller nations for resources and is basically the only thing keeping our country running.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Alfred Yankovic is from Austria! Austria is great because we're a tight knit group. As a country, Austria has one of the oldest known flags. Also Billy Joel wrong a killer song called Vienna, which is in Austria.

I'm from Germany and we are one of the largest beer consumers in the world. According to a source I found while googling, we're even second place after Ireland.

(31 words)

Monsieur Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba Esq is from the Land of Gumba where it is a winter wonderland and hockey is like a religion. Our motto is Noot Noot!

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

Well I myself was born in Vancouver then our family moved to New York when I was six. But those are cities everyone knows about. My player is named after my grandfather who is actually from Estonia. Googling fun facts about the country I found out “ In Estonia, sauna is a way of life. A way of au naturel life. Many homes have their own sauna which gets used at least once a week. If you’re on the move you can even take a sauna bus or erect a sauna tent.” So I just found out I need to move back to the homeland!

The US of A baby.  Fun fact about us would be that our founding fathers were terrible with money management.  All of them had to have the latest shit, like new wallpapers and such.  They didn’t have enough money, but who the hell is going to deny George Washington a line of credit?

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

From PA in the United States, So I guess from being from this are the main thing for me would be living in Amish Country. Living in the heart of Lancaster surrounded with Farm Land and horse and buggies sure changes things up.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2021, 11:31 AM by Guriinwoodo.)

Nor Dekes is from the great nation of Quebec. We're not a nation you say? La vache! My homeland of Quebec is better than anything any of these other responses may say. Allez QCC!
Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles

I am from Germany, I can't come up with any useless facts about my country but we do have great currywurst so I guess at least we have that going for us.

[Image: tgsnOlT.png]

Update Page | Player Page

I'm from Canada, more specifically I'm from Prince Edward Island, where our claim to fame is potatoes! So I eat a lot of potatoes in the run of a day.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Willie is from Lund, Sweden. Lund is known for Lund University. Founded in 1666, Lund University is one of the oldest Universities found in Scandinavia, as well as one of the largest.

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

My character is from russia, but I'm from Alberta which is pretty much the exact same climate wise. Hopefully it warms up sooner than later LOL.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

I am from the glorious country of Scotland, home of many things that are pretty good. Our main ice sport is curling, so you’re more likely to find good curling teams than hockey teams. Outside of that, we drink a lot of alcohol (mostly Tennents from what I can tell), and have a Unicorn as our national animal - which unquestionably is the coolest national animal around.

Code:
67 words (nice - 2)

[Image: 1PU6YuX.png]
         [Image: JiycRrd.png]