Create Account

International Simulation Football League
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2021, 04:07 PM by TheCC.)

Formerly known as the NSFL, the ISFL is the premier football sim league! Have you ever wanted to live the life of a pro football player? Now is your chance! Come create your own star in the International Simulation Football League. Players are created based on archetypes like Power RB or a Ball Hawking Safety, and can put points into various attributes to improve your player. We have a Rookie Mentor Team, a group of people dedicated to helping you create a player and potentially become the next super star of our league! The game is simulated on DDSPF21, a football simulation game.

After player creation you will work on improving your player and be drafted to a team in our Development League. You will spend a season on this team along with other users learning the ins and outs of the league, while spending time together in the team’s LR. After one season you will then be drafted by one of 14 Pro Teams!

Now you may be asking, how does my player get better? Well, it’s VERY similar to player progression in SHL. You earn TPE by completing various tasks the same way you do here. The ISFL is a PT Affiliate of the SHL, so you can link your PTs from SHL instead of doing the PT in both leagues. All games are streamed on Youtube. During the season we have games streaming every day of the week. ISFL games are streamed MWF, while DSFL games are on TTH.

This league is free, just like SHL. We have tons of football fans, but you do NOT have to be a football fan to join and have fun! The playoffs start tonight and the Ultimus (championship game) is this Wednesday, so head over to Youtube and see which teams finish on top. The offseason will then begin with all players being drafted to the DSFL on May 19th. That’s more than two weeks for you to prove that you deserve to be drafted in the first round. Come check us out and create your own player today!

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them here, or on Discord - TheCC#2667

Our rookie discord link: https://discord.gg/j8B9Jjz

Our discord link: https://discord.gg/BfgKa2W6

Our rookie guide link: https://forums.sim-football.com/showthread.php?tid=6235

Our official forum: https://forums.sim-football.com

[Image: petrov.png]

no thanks i dont care for handegg

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2021, 04:06 PM by TheCC.)

05-03-2021, 03:42 PMLime Wrote: no thanks i dont care for handegg

handegg best egg

[Image: petrov.png]

If you thought FHM wasn't tilting enough, do I have good news for you

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

you mean american football? nah hockey is way better thanks

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey