Create Account

More Fun Coming Out Of New Orleans!

Okay, before I get into anything else, I just want to say its absolutely crushing to lose someone like @Nictox as my Co-GM. Along with @TheDangaZone , i've been simply blessed to have two amazing human beings as my Co-GMs during the lifetime of the New Orleans Specters. Thank you Nic, for being just simply fucking awesome, and i'm really glad you're sticking around a bunch.

Luckily for us here in NOLA, we didn't have to look very far for the next amazing human being to be the third Co-General Manager in our history. With apologies to Carolina and the few of you out there that really tried to dissuade him from taking this position, I'm so thrilled to announce to the SHL that @overdoo has agreed to become Co-GM for us here! Overdoo, as many of you know, is a simply lovely person that has made our team a better place to be ever since we drafted him here in the first round not too long ago. Connor Hutton is fast becoming one of the best defensemen in the league and it's great to have a leader like him take over Nic's role. OD has been a part of the NOLA War room for quite some time now, and it was an easy choice to offer him the position, since he'd been groomed for it by Nic and I for a bit now, especially in the event something happened to one of us.

Congratulations Overdoo, you truly deserve it! I can't wait to begin (well, continue) to work with you as we rock this rebuild!

LET'S GET SPOOKY!!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Specters

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

Damn even my GM (partner?) spells Conner wrong when will the pain end

05-03-2021, 11:10 PMoverdoo Wrote: Damn even my GM (partner?) spells Conner wrong when will the pain end

When you pay to change it to the right way.

Update Page
Player Page
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2021, 11:39 PM by Zoone16.)

@JKortesi81. Would you say that Overdoo was overdue to get this? Should there be a do over?

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Congrats Overdoo! You’re gonna kill it!

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

05-03-2021, 11:38 PMZoone16 Wrote: @JKortesi81. Would you say that Overdoo was overdue to get this? Should there be a do over?

You overdid it.

But yes of course I would say that.

Update Page
Player Page

Congrats OD!

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

Love to see a deserving candidate snagging a spot! Big ups and congrats OD, yer gonna kill it.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Thanks for everything @Nictox , you've done an amazing job with this team.

Congrats @overdoo ! Looking forward to the future with this team.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

Love to see it!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

SHL GMs and stealing our J GMs, name a more iconic duo :(

But for real, congrats OD! Absolutely well deserved, best of luck to you!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Specters Specters Specters

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

What the heck I was promised fun :(

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Congrats OD! You’ll do amazing in NOLA

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]