Create Account

Sidney Crosby
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2021, 11:05 AM by Merica.)

https://twitter.com/EHClothing/status/13...37280?s=20

Crosby out here trying to crush the ice with this dudes head.

Forgot to add, he’s a repeat offender:

https://twitter.com/Chase5Ca/status/1389...97859?s=20

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

absolutely brutal and totally the same thing, good job sleuthing

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

05-05-2021, 11:09 AMsteveoiscool Wrote: absolutely brutal and totally the same thing, good job sleuthing

I mean I don’t know if this is sarcasm. I’m just curious whether the same judgement is passed to someone like Crosby.

the twitter comments on the first link is funny lmao

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-05-2021, 11:30 AM by caltroit_red_flames.)

Hey Wilson can do it, why shouldn't everyone else? Fine him I guess, I'm sure $5,000 will make him think twice next time.

It's not even close to the same play, I don't know how but you've managed to have the consistently worst takes in every thread since returning.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

At least OP’s username checks out here. Just wait until some goes all Bertuzzi on Wilson eventually. That would be 100% on the NHL for enabling and basically ignoring his antics for years.

[Image: gucci57541.gif]

05-05-2021, 11:25 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Hey Wilson can do it, why shouldn't everyone else? Fine him I guess, I'm sure $5,000 will make him think twice next time.

It's not even close to the same play, I don't know how but you've managed to have the consistently worst takes in every thread since returning.

I didn’t even say anything? You’re making some big assumptions right now. Crosby Is intentionally pushing/hitting their faces into the ice, all I’m trying to see is if there’s any consistency in punishment or lack thereof.

But go off king.

Look I played in a hockey game with my friends one time when I was younger and we only played for ten minutes before one of them had to go home to eat dinner but I just wanted to state my qualifications prior to sharing my opinion.

These clips are in reverse. Sidney was trying to help the guy up.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2021, 11:43 AM by leviadan.)

05-05-2021, 11:34 AMSimply Incorrect Wrote:
05-05-2021, 11:25 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Hey Wilson can do it, why shouldn't everyone else? Fine him I guess, I'm sure $5,000 will make him think twice next time.

I didn’t even say anything? You’re making some big assumptions right now. Crosby Is intentionally pushing/hitting their faces into the ice, all I’m trying to see is if there’s any consistency in punishment or lack thereof.

But go off king.

The one thing I noticed, and this takes a deeply trained hockey eye-- I should note here than I did try out for a AAA team once so I can pick up on tiny details like this-- is that the guy Sidney is wrestling with is still wearing a helmet. The presence of a helmet in hockey is actually pretty major safety feature, and while this play is still inarguably violent, there was a protective layer between the victim's head and the ice. Hope this helps.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

05-05-2021, 11:42 AMleviadan Wrote:
05-05-2021, 11:34 AMSimply Incorrect Wrote: I didn’t even say anything? You’re making some big assumptions right now. Crosby Is intentionally pushing/hitting their faces into the ice, all I’m trying to see is if there’s any consistency in punishment or lack thereof.

But go off king.

The one thing I noticed, and this takes a deeply trained hockey eye-- I should note here than I did try out for a AAA team once so I can pick up on tiny details like this-- is that the guy Sidney is wrestling with is still wearing a helmet. The presence of a helmet in hockey is actually pretty major safety feature, and while this play is still inarguably violent, there was a protective layer between the victim's head and the ice. Hope this helps.

And I see that point, I’ll only add that I think intent is also relevant. Wilson had intent to throw Panarin head first into the ice, but did not actually accomplish it, but nonetheless the response to it is as if he did.

And for the record I think what Wilson did was wrong.

(This post was last modified: 05-05-2021, 11:59 AM by leviadan.)

05-05-2021, 11:46 AMSimply Incorrect Wrote:
05-05-2021, 11:42 AMleviadan Wrote: The one thing I noticed, and this takes a deeply trained hockey eye-- I should note here than I did try out for a AAA team once so I can pick up on tiny details like this-- is that the guy Sidney is wrestling with is still wearing a helmet. The presence of a helmet in hockey is actually pretty major safety feature, and while this play is still inarguably violent, there was a protective layer between the victim's head and the ice. Hope this helps.

And I see that point, I’ll only add that I think intent is also relevant. Wilson had intent to throw Panarin head first into the ice, but did not actually accomplish it, but nonetheless the response to it is as if he did.

And for the record I think what Wilson did was wrong.

Intent is borderline irrelevant here because we can't know what people are thinking, only what they're doing. Wilson attempted to end somebodies career. That has to be pretty close to as punishable as actually doing it. Would Crosby have done the same thing in that clip if he grabbed the guy and realized he didn't have a helmet? Who knows? Maybe! But we don't know because he had a helmet, so the outcome was significantly less risky and significantly less violent. They were also already on the ice, so nobody could gain a lot of momentum from falling. Wilson took a guy from full standing height that he knew didn't have a helmet and tried to crack his head open. It didn't work, but you absolutely cannot have people that are willing to do that in the league. Full stop. He failed this time, but he might not next time.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2021, 11:53 AM by steveoiscool.)

05-05-2021, 11:14 AMSimply Incorrect Wrote:
05-05-2021, 11:09 AMsteveoiscool Wrote: absolutely brutal and totally the same thing, good job sleuthing

I mean I don’t know if this is sarcasm. I’m just curious whether the same judgement is passed to someone like Crosby.
who could know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2021, 12:35 PM by DELIRIVM.)

I mean, MacKinnon got the same punishment for throwing a helmet, at a dude who was looking at him, as Wilson. While Tom Wilson, a repeat offender, gets a slap on the wrist for trying to kill a dude.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

ph

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

i mean, its not worse than what is essentially a slew foot.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]