Create Account

Rink of Honor
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2023, 11:23 AM by Chevy. Edited 2 times in total.)

[Image: site_header-1.png]
Are you bored on Sundays when there's no SMJHL or SHL sims to watch?

Looking for something to do when Hockey Talk Tonight is done streaming?

Is wrestling fake or real?

Does it even matter?

Hello there SHL, Geek (Strom) here just wanting to share with everyone about a little side project that a few of us are taking part in here in the SHL and from the ISFL as well.   This project, is called Rink of Honor, aptly named by our very own @Thunfish.  What is it?  Well, for wrestling nerds, its a dumb way for us to enjoy simulated wrestling similar to the SHL.  The biggest difference is, instead of developing a skater over a career, we're developing a professional wrestler (or if you're @Jobin just a tiny person with a silverware complex). 

To be clear, this is not a grab at trying to recruit people out of the SHL, but more like an invitation to come hang out with us (if you have nothing better to do), and maybe even poke fun at some of our nonsense "Promo Interviews" and hockey themed matches.  I mean, we even have a Gumby.  

We have a show every Sunday evening and Thursday Evening (schedule permitting) and would love to have you come hang out with us.  We even have a discord to keep track of the fun (click here for link). 

Here's a quick look from one of the house shows:  "After Midnight" highlighting our largest members....vs our smallest (who do you think comes out on top?)

We also have some news and information available at http://www.rinkofhonor.com

Anyway, would love to hang out more with some of you and laugh at some of the absurdities (and glitches that tend to happen).  All of the participants act like they're having fun, but you don't have to take my word for it.
@Toivo @Blastmeaway @Muerto @TheDangaZone @Rangerjase @Jobin @caltroit_red_flames @JayWhy @JKortesi81

I love ROH! It's so awesome watching your character that you create come out to the music you pick and watch them do battle. My first experience on forums like SHL was way back almost 20 years ago when I was a young kid getting into efeds.

Can't recommend this sim enough. Super casual, don't have to do a lot of work and watching the sim is the most entertaining of all leagues, imo.

Join up and let's start a faction!

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

HELL YEAH BROTHER

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

You have my attention

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

This has been my first time doing anything like an e-fed and it's been very fun, writing for a character really suits my style and the wrestling's pretty fun too. Great to watch while having dinner after a busy day.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Whatcha gonna do bröther!

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

Actual footage of The Green Bastard taking down a rival backstage

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

[Image: 7HWACqs.gif]

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

If anyone is interested joining Rink of Honor there is one spot available. Please reply to this by answering 2 questions:

1.) How much do you love wrestling?

2.) Why do you deserve this spot over someone else?

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

1. Like a fat guy loves cake (it’s me. I’m the fat guy and I unironically love cake)

2. I don’t use the word brotherrrrr enough and I feel that both I and ROH would benefit from the extra usage

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

I have my belt. Nobody can take it ok? Its mine now.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

You deserve it!

Wow. Over a year since this post was made. 

We’re entering, after two years, season 2. 

All new characters.  All new feel.  If you enjoy fake sim wrasslin, you should come check us out. 

Website

Discord

Lots of fantastic members over the last two years: @Fantobens @Rangerjase @CptSquall @TheDangaZone@JKortesi81@Muerto@pauadrian@Asked Madden @JaytheGreat @JayWhy @goldenglutes @slothfacekilla @Jobin @Thunfish @ctots @Matty86 @W19eaver @Toivo @Jimmysmo27 @ZootTX @Pythonic @Rev @TheSparkyDee @ztevans @inverted @SpartanGibbles

just to name a few

Who knows. Eventually might move up to affiliate status.

Fight forever! Fight forever!

Popcorn

[Image: 66818_s.gif]