Create Account

S59 SHL All-Star Game Rosters

05-08-2021, 03:49 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
05-08-2021, 03:48 PMtrella Wrote: Buf has better possession metrics without you on the ice

lol what a horrible argument.
Sorry! Your teammates were better than you so far this season!

@FuzzSHL please only name BUF players to the all star team its only fair

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

05-08-2021, 03:24 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS NOW

ooh, thats pretty

PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS NOW
Your references are out of control dude

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

05-08-2021, 03:57 PMtrella Wrote:
05-08-2021, 03:49 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: lol what a horrible argument.
Sorry! Your teammates were better than you so far this season!

ya they are amazing? What does that have to do with me lol.
just cause lots of us are deserving on one team doesn't mean they should get snubbed for others.
sounds super personal lol

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

05-08-2021, 04:06 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
05-08-2021, 03:57 PMtrella Wrote: Sorry! Your teammates were better than you so far this season!

just cause lots of us are deserving on one team doesn't mean they should get snubbed for others.
There’s a limited amount of spots on the team. Each team is now being represented so that every player isnt from the same teams. Your teammates who did better than you got the spots for BUF. You missed out, sorry. Its really not complicated or personal at all.

05-08-2021, 04:09 PMtrella Wrote:
05-08-2021, 04:06 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: ya they are amazing? What does that have to do with me lol.
There’s a limited amount of spots on the team. Each team is now being represented so that every player isnt from the same teams. Your teammates who did better than you got the spots for BUF. You missed out, sorry. Its really not complicated or personal at all.

okay explain the duo of tbb then

05-08-2021, 04:09 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
05-08-2021, 04:09 PMtrella Wrote: There’s a limited amount of spots on the team. Each team is now being represented so that every player isnt from the same teams. Your teammates who did better than you got the spots for BUF. You missed out, sorry. Its really not complicated or personal at all.

/shrug im not on the committee

Probably due to their strong performance on a insanely unlucky and losing tampa team this season

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2021, 07:40 AM by Mutedfaith.)

05-08-2021, 04:09 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
05-08-2021, 04:09 PMtrella Wrote: There’s a limited amount of spots on the team. Each team is now being represented so that every player isnt from the same teams. Your teammates who did better than you got the spots for BUF. You missed out, sorry. Its really not complicated or personal at all.

Yes, the ASG was so much better last season, when it was just players from 4 teams. That really felt like it represented the league as a whole and make it so much fun to watch. I can't believe people actually want to include all teams in this event, leaving off like the 4th best player on BUF.

Note: post may include sarcasm.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

05-08-2021, 04:14 PMMutedfaith Wrote:
05-08-2021, 04:09 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: okay explain the duo of tbb then
Yes, the ASG was so much better last season, when it was just players from 4 teams. That really felt like it represented the league as a whole and make it so much fun to watch. I can't believe people actually want to include all teams in this event, leaving off like the 4th best player on BUF.

Nots: post may include sarcasm.
Yeah this lmao

05-08-2021, 04:14 PMMutedfaith Wrote:

Nots: post may include sarcasm.

seems like every team would have a representative still?

05-08-2021, 04:14 PMtrella Wrote:
/shrug im not on the committee

Probably due to their strong performance on a insanely unlucky and losing tampa team this season

hmm yes not even ppg. strong performance

Everyone complaining about snubs and Axel is an all star smh

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2021, 04:19 PM by MyLittleHexx.)

No no he’s right. We should go back to when it was only Buffalo and Hamilton players. There egos aren’t fellated enough during the season. Maybe next time we can work a little ball action in, too. Plus a finger up the ass might really satisfy them

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

I think we should simply make the entire league happy and add only Buffalo and Hamilton players to the East.

Sorry Hamilton, you’re only getting dragged into this because you’re probably going to win the cup again

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

05-08-2021, 04:16 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
05-08-2021, 04:14 PMtrella Wrote: /shrug im not on the committee

hmm yes not even ppg. strong performance
Pretty bad take there

05-08-2021, 04:06 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
05-08-2021, 03:57 PMtrella Wrote: Sorry! Your teammates were better than you so far this season!

I said this in DMs, but I’m gonna say it here, too.

Monkey D Luffy not being on the All-Star Roster was not a personal decision. I did not submit a ballot for myself because I am out of town currently. Luffy received the same amount of votes as Mika Kandinsky, Bobby Lane, and Ryan Shephard. The All-Star Game is an experience that I am trying to ensure every team has a representative for. Yes, you can make the argument that Luffy is one of the stronger players in the league. But I’m not going to sit here and reward the Great Lakes and Texas for being absolutely loaded and leave most of the league off the All-Star Game.

I know you are going to bring up that both Fitted and Fiddler are in the game and you are not. They both have positive giveaway/takeaway ratios and make their team better when they are on the ice. Monkey D Luffy scores, yes. But he also has a very negative giveaway/takeaway ratio as well as not providing his team more offensive chances when he is on the ice compared to when he is off. For a guy who’s one job is offense, Monkey D Luffy does not provide Buffalo more offense when he is on the ice, which can be proven by the 7 other players with higher GF/60 and 5 with higher SF/60 than Luffy does on Buffalo alone.

But yes, you got snubbed, and it definitely was a committee conspiracy to snub you.

[Image: 60859_s.gif]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]