Create Account

S59 SHL All-Star Game Rosters

05-08-2021, 08:55 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
05-08-2021, 08:09 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: when it's clearly off base and unjust. whatever tho those all stars cudas probably won't even get ice time. it's like two john scotts voted in lol

I'm gonna say it

I don't care that you broke your elbow

ok snake

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

@TnlAstatine all star is nothing serious dw

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

05-08-2021, 08:09 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
05-08-2021, 07:58 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote: Jesus what type of captain bitches and moans about not making All-star team. At least congratulate the teammates that made it

when it's clearly off base and unjust. whatever tho those all stars cudas probably won't even get ice time. it's like two john scotts voted in lol

For real bro, honestly this whole thing is just fucked. You should boycott the SHL until this travesty is reversed and fitted/fiddler get clapped off the team like they deserve. I for one will not be tuning into the all-star game without monkey on the ice and that's a fact

#justiceforluffy

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Enable injuries for the all star game

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Luffy ree shard best luffy

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

05-08-2021, 07:58 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote:
05-08-2021, 07:11 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: i agree its nice seeing a wide spread representation from the league and that's not my take on this.

its just frustrating, but w.e SHL will take any chance they get to snub buf or ham

Jesus what type of captain bitches and moans about not making All-star team. At least congratulate the teammates that made it

I respect you but please don’t act like you know how luffy acts in BUFs discord server lol there’s a reason Buffalo constantly churns out elite level talents and luffy’s a big part of that, stop acting like his bitching is some big travesty.

He’s top 10 in points facing top line talent every game with 3-5 less games played than everyone else that made the all star game, not to mention he genuinely faces top line talent every game.

Also @PremierBromanov I respect you as well but respectfully, you’re Tampa bay’s 3C designed to feast on other people’s third lines (check TBB line matching if you don’t believe me) and you aren’t a point per game, even if @trella thinks you’ve been unlucky, luffy has a pdo of like 97/98 while fiddler is hovering around 100/101. Theres levels and respectfully luffy has been better and I don’t think that’s a bold nor biased statement of me to make.

It’s okay to want more representation but it’s also okay to acknowledge that luffy was genuinely snubbed and it’s okay for luffy as an individual to be upset that he was snubbed.

I don’t think the committee has inherent bias torwards luffy, I think they wanted more representation understandably and I think it swung too far in that direction

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2021, 02:20 AM by fishy.)

Dbl post so deleted

Luffy was disappointed

/thread

How do you not see that. Stop gaslighting, stop being bitches, be better humans. @trella you come off as an ass here.

It appears BUF will not be satisfied until we post heartfelt acknowledgements that everyone on their team has been snubbed. :(

BUF I am sorry that not everyone on your team made it this season. You're all very good and very special. Your ability to churn out elite talent is unmatched.

I am not on the committee, but I apologize on behalf of the community for this embarrassment. I sincerely hope it doesn't happen again. We need to do better as a community and ensure we get an appropriate amount of BUF players recognized each season. :(

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

05-09-2021, 02:33 AMleviadan Wrote: It appears BUF will not be satisfied until we post heartfelt acknowledgements that everyone on their team has been snubbed. :(

BUF I am sorry that not everyone on your team made it this season. You're all very good and very special. Your ability to churn out elite talent is unmatched.

I am not on the committee, but I apologize on behalf of the community for this embarrassment. I sincerely hope it doesn't happen again. We need to do better as a community and ensure we get an appropriate amount of BUF players recognized each season. :(

I tried to be understanding of both sides but if you’re going to be a condescending ass maybe focus on helping TEX win a playoff series when it actually matters this season Cheers

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2021, 03:04 AM by leviadan.)

05-09-2021, 02:45 AMfishy Wrote:
05-09-2021, 02:33 AMleviadan Wrote: It appears BUF will not be satisfied until we post heartfelt acknowledgements that everyone on their team has been snubbed. :(

I tried to be understanding of both sides but if you’re going to be a condescending ass maybe focus on helping TEX win a playoff series when it actually matters this season Cheers

But Fish I'm on your side! :(

Luffy being on five consecutive All Star teams isn't enough! It should have been six!

I don't think it's at all tactless for one of the most recognized and decorated users on the site, and the other elite talent producers at BUF, to very publicly disparage folks getting their first shots at recognition in a league wide event that's for fun. I'm agreeing with you!

05-09-2021, 03:04 AMleviadan Wrote:
05-09-2021, 02:45 AMfishy Wrote: I tried to be understanding of both sides but if you’re going to be a condescending ass maybe focus on helping TEX win a playoff series when it actually matters this season Cheers

But Fish I'm on your side! :(

Luffy being on five consecutive All Star teams isn't enough! It should have been six!

I don't think it's at all tactless for one of the most recognized and decorated users on the site, and the other elite talent producers at BUF, to very publicly disparage folks getting their first shots at recognition in a league wide event that's for fun. I'm agreeing with you!

I too wish I could play in the western conference!

Alas, some of us are stuck playing actual competition throughout the season, but maybe this year is Texas’! Undecided

But to conclude, as one of the few people who have actually shared a LR with luffy in this thread, something that you/Trella/cal/hex/etc. haven’t, luffy is happy for his teammates and understands the need for sitewide representation in this event. I’d recommend you go back and read my first post about why he has a right to be upset

Again, cheers! Cheers

Tex Tex Tex!

05-09-2021, 03:13 AMfishy Wrote:
05-09-2021, 03:04 AMleviadan Wrote: But Fish I'm on your side! :(

Alas, some of us are stuck playing actual competition throughout the season, but maybe this year is Texas’! Undecided

But to conclude, as one of the few people who have actually shared a LR with luffy in this thread, something that you/Trella/cal/hex/etc. haven’t, luffy is happy for his teammates and understands the need for sitewide representation in this event. I’d recommend you go back and read my first post about why he has a right to be upset

Again, cheers! Cheers

Tex Tex Tex!

Renegades Renegades Renegades

05-09-2021, 03:13 AMfishy Wrote:
05-09-2021, 03:04 AMleviadan Wrote: But Fish I'm on your side! :(

Again, cheers! Cheers

Tex Tex Tex!

Congratulations on your God complex. I'm sure telling us all we are inferior to BUF for the umpteenth time really makes you feel good about yourself.

And while I'm sure Luffy is a great person, and he's not as salty as he comes accross in this thread, if he really respects other players and understands other teams too would like to be represented in an ASG which only purpose is to reward players and drive activity, he has a shit way of showing it.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

05-08-2021, 08:38 PMNaosu Wrote: @TnlAstatine at least your player is still good! 2100 TPE and I still can't shoot over 10% or make ASG in my peak.

My fantasy team is tanking because of Luffy lol

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]