Create Account

S59 mPT #4 Cup Favorite

It is hard to bet against Hamilton going to the finals once again. They have gone to the finals 5 out of the 6 previous seasons, as well as won 3 of those 5 times they were in the finals. Management and Coaches know how to adjust and win in the playoffs, aiming for the elusive back-to-back championship.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png] [Image: S56Banner.png]

Though I'm sure that many are hoping for someone different to win it all, it's hard to look past the Hamilton Steelhawks pulling off a second championship on the bounce given the dominance they have shown throughout the regular season.

I'm just gonna jump on the wagon and say Hamilton. It's really hard to bet on a team not named the Hamilton Steelhawks in the playoffs

The buffalo stampede are the obvious favorite to with the cup as we have an elite goalie and an elite group of forwards and defenders there is no team better

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

the favorite to win the cup this season is likely to be hamilton. their team has plenty of playoff experience and they will always be considered the favorite until they are dethroned.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

obviously the stampede are the cup favorite and they will continue to be as long as they keep sporting their all star stacked roster for years to come

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

I think the San Francisco Pride are personal favorites for the Challenge Cup. They had one of the hotter endings to a season you can have possibly. Acquiring 15 points in their last 10 games and if Nicolae Antonescu can continue to be best goalie in the league like he has been all season. Then there's no doubt in my mind that San Francisco Pride will come out Challenge Cup winners.

To be honest I know very little about hockey so I am not sure, everyone seems to be picking Hamilton so why not me pick them too!

hamilton probably is the easy answer. Best team in the league currently and every season ever. If I cared about cups I never would have left the team.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Sadly its going to be Hamilton yet again that is the favourite to win. Some things in the SHL never changes, and this is one of them. Hopefully Chicago has a say in this and can defeat the evil.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

It's obviously San Francisco who has the best shot at the cup. They took Toronto to 7 last year and have only improved. By transitive property they are at least in the finals, since they'd clearly be better than Toronto, and Toronto was very close to beating Buffalo, so SFP beats Buffalo easily. There are a couple of things that are also helps for San Fran's case. They are named after Pride, and playoffs are all about winning through pride. No one has more pride than the Pride. They also get to go up against Seattle. Seattle is a good team but they have no playoff experience, while San Francisco has a lot of playoff experience (7 > 0). Because of this, the Pride are an easy choice for the finals and I will be putting them there in my predictions.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2021, 08:47 PM by juke.)

It's pretty clear by now that there aren't any huge upsets or cinderalla runs in FHM, or at least in our sim league application of it. So the easy choice is to just pick one of HAM/BUF/CHI/TEX. And also the easy choice to say HAM, the team who's won 50% of the FHM cups since the switch, and been in every finals except for one. So I choose HAM.

PS if you give @Nhamlet P+ you should give it to me instead since he used my graphs thanks.

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

Really anyone who says anyone besides Hamilton is only kidding themselves. There's not enough randomness with FHM to say anyone else, it's just gonna end up being Hamilton again. Won't be really thrilling but what else can you really do

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Hamilton or Buffalo are the favorites and they've earned it. Great rosters and coaching have positioned both of these franchises to almost guarantee a half TPE for anyone who predicts them to the finals.

It's cool to see tampa bay in the playoffs for the first time in a while. I know JSS left TBB a while ago, but I'm still rooting for him to win a championship as GM so that Tony Ford has to come out of inactivity to make @sköldpaddor and myself a signature.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

The Kelowna Knights. Nobody really is as good as them on paper and if the Knights don't end up winning the Four Star Cup it is only because of a series of flukes.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]