Create Account

[FHN] Presents: The Best Names in the SHL Tournament
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2021, 02:42 PM by PremierBromanov.)

I have a very exciting project to think up and now announce almost simultaneously. For aeons, SHL users have discussed and argued about one very important thing: who has the best name in the SHL? Each one of us at player creation sought to clutch this one truth in hand, only to be shown a sad reflection of our own mortality. One cannot know the truth outside of oneself.

It takes a collection -- nay -- a network -- NAY -- A COMMUNITY to discern the truth! Only through combined effort can we push back the darkness of ignorance and step forward into the light. The "EN" light. And with Enlightenment so justly earned, we can walk hand in hand into oblivion knowing that we sought and found the truth of the universe. Her secrets laid bare, there is no more left for humanity to accomplish. We usher in a new age of absence.

METHODOLOGY:

I copied every player name from the index. Since the maximum bracket size is 256, I culled the weak: namely, those who had fewer than 10 points. With still 6 extra skaters left, and also goalies, I decided to make a second bracket. So BE SURE TO VOTE IN BOTH . Once we have crowned a winner for both categories, I will do a sort of "re-seed" of the top handful of winners of both brackets and we can do it justly. Also i forgot I combined the Smebs at first, so Daniel Smeb is in the "extras" tournament, sorry to him.

HOW TO VOTE:

There are two brackets, as mentioned. You will need to sign up to challonge, for which I am sorry but that's the price of entry. Then, simply vote in each matchup. Which name is better? It doesn't really matter how you decide such matters. I'll be back next week with the results and hopefully some more words with which to earn moneys.

https://challonge.com/o7es1pb0
https://challonge.com/osxeudo2

Below is the bracket. It may take some time to load in. It's pretty fuckin' big.

[Image: o7es1pb0.svg]

[Image: osxeudo2.svg]

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I love this.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

"It's pretty fucking big"

Holy shit

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Will there eventually be an SMJHL tourny? Interview

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

05-11-2021, 03:20 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Will there eventually be an SMJHL tourny?  Interview

Wouldnt be too hard to set up

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Some good matchups already in the first round... Scarn VS Lazer is a tough one

[Image: lespoils.gif]

if JURT doesn't win this it's rigged

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

fun idea!

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

I'm going to lose

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Gotta makea challonge account to vote. Is it possible to vote without having to make an account at this place?

05-11-2021, 04:14 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Gotta makea  challonge account to vote.  Is it possible to vote without having to make an account at this place?

Same question. I'm not going to make one just to vote.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

05-11-2021, 04:14 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Gotta makea  challonge account to vote.  Is it possible to vote without having to make an account at this place?

No, you have to create the account. Says so in the OP. Sad.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

I would've chosen a cooler name if I knew I would eventually compete in such a prestigious tournament...

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

#45 seed is a major accomplishment ngl

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

05-11-2021, 04:50 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: #45 seed is a major accomplishment ngl
its random lol

Fuck the penaltys