Create Account

[FHN] Presents: The Best Names in the SHL Tournament

list is almost as long as pingys signature

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2021, 07:25 PM by Ruggsy.)

for what its worth I understand people not wanting to make an account to vote for things, nowadays its a good mindset to have. (if the reasoning is not because of laziness but because of protection, both of which I can empathize with) But I have had a challonge account for ages and have never had a problem. 

But please as an unrelated note, if anyone ever asks you to sign up for a site to "vote for their team" or anything similar and it asks you to link your steam to the account NEVER DO THAT SHIT. If something is asking you to bind your steam to it think long and hard about that choice. I know people who got got by that and its a mess.

edit: Typed this out before I looked at the competition. So there is no way laziness is involved here, if your willing to actually go through all these names then your willing to set up an account. Still my original message still applies in the other regard lol

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

@Buster square up mofo

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

05-11-2021, 07:22 PMRuggsy Wrote: for what its worth I understand people not wanting to make an account to vote for things, nowadays its a good mindset to have. (if the reasoning is not because of laziness but because of protection, both of which I can empathize with) But I have had a challonge account for ages and have never had a problem. 

But please as an unrelated note, if anyone ever asks you to sign up for a site to "vote for their team" or anything similar and it asks you to link your steam to the account NEVER DO THAT SHIT. If something is asking you to bind your steam to it think long and hard about that choice. I know people who got got by that and its a mess.

edit: Typed this out before I looked at the competition. So there is no way laziness is involved here, if your willing to actually go through all these names then your willing to set up an account. Still my original message still applies in the other regard lol

Yea I forgot I had a Challonge account set up six years ago, that’s how little they bothered me.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

05-11-2021, 07:22 PMRuggsy Wrote: for what its worth I understand people not wanting to make an account to vote for things, nowadays its a good mindset to have. (if the reasoning is not because of laziness but because of protection, both of which I can empathize with) But I have had a challonge account for ages and have never had a problem. 

if it were up to me, there'd be no account for voting.

Initially I had thought I'd just pick one from each matchup and write about it. I probably still will, but this is more fun for those willing to pay the price

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

05-11-2021, 09:21 PMreid Wrote: @Buster square up mofo

Sorry but I can’t fight my boss

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

05-11-2021, 07:22 PMRuggsy Wrote: But please as an unrelated note, if anyone ever asks you to sign up for a site to "vote for their team" or anything similar and it asks you to link your steam to the account NEVER DO THAT SHIT. If something is asking you to bind your steam to it think long and hard about that choice. I know people who got got by that and its a mess.

Lost like $100 in CSGO skins a little while back bc of that.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2021, 09:22 PM by Ruggsy.)

voted. may thine winner be bathed in the sweetest confectionaries and serviced by only the fairest maidens

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

I'll wrap up the first round this weekend if i can

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

This is cool, but let's be honest. Majority of voters will vote for user who they like rather than user who is less known or inactive with much better name.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

05-17-2021, 07:03 PMst4rface Wrote: This is cool, but let's be honest. Majority of voters will vote for user who they like rather than user who is less known or inactive with much better name.

Shut up mahoney

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

how long is r2 open for

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

05-17-2021, 11:08 PM5ympathies Wrote: how long is r2 open for
until i feel like it
probably the weekend lol

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2021, 02:00 PM by thiefofcheese.)

This is clearly an extremely important topic and I am currently very upset about this:

[Image: LgUCM4b.png]

Can I get a little S50 support here?!?!?

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

09-16-2021, 01:59 PMthiefofcheese Wrote: This is clearly an extremely important topic and I am currently very upset about this:

[Image: LgUCM4b.png]

Can I get a little S50 support here?!?!?

was just thinking about this tournament. Round 3 coming right up

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG