Create Account

FHM6 Tips

Hello folks!

So I'm sure this has been brought up a million times but I've been playing some FHM6 for fun lately and have some questions.

I mainly play in the QMJHL because... well juniors is fun hockey IRL. However I have some questions about prospect development.

You can demote guys down to like Junior B or whatever... is that universally the right decision for 0.5 star players and 1 star players? Or can 1 star players develop on the 3rd line at the QMJHL level?

Secondly I guess... just generally about training. Any tips on how the whole training menu works?'

Oh finally... are there just completely shit tactics/roles that should 100% be avoided at all cost Smile)
There are just so many options its kind of overwhelming to figure out what works and what doesn't... is it even worth diving into all the tactics options intensely?

Cheers <3

[Image: livius.gif]

I’m not sure for the specific level, but from what I’ve seen playing FHM on a NHL file, player roles are important. And tactics do well if you want to run a system. I don’t see much value in individual tactics.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

gonna be trouble running higher tempo, aggression is directly related to PIMs but can be used to some extent, some roles are far better for scoring than others, goons and enforcer roles are OP and should be used on everyone if you dont care about realism at all, if you do probably get one goon in there if you can. Role ratings are more or less meaningless iirc

05-14-2021, 11:00 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: gonna be trouble running higher tempo, aggression is directly related to PIMs but can be used to some extent, some roles are far better for scoring than others, goons and enforcer roles are OP and should be used on everyone if you dont care about realism at all, if you do probably get one goon in there if you can. Role ratings are more or less meaningless iirc

Is that because physical play is OP or fighting matters a ton?

05-14-2021, 12:00 PMbbp Wrote:
05-14-2021, 11:00 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: gonna be trouble running higher tempo, aggression is directly related to PIMs but can be used to some extent, some roles are far better for scoring than others, goons and enforcer roles are OP and should be used on everyone if you dont care about realism at all, if you do probably get one goon in there if you can. Role ratings are more or less meaningless iirc

Is that because physical play is OP or fighting matters a ton?

gooning roles actually have a negative effect on some mental stats, which is a pretty big deal

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

just do what most the league does....copy HAM sliders...profit

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

05-14-2021, 12:19 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
05-14-2021, 12:00 PMbbp Wrote: Is that because physical play is OP or fighting matters a ton?

gooning roles actually have a negative effect on some mental stats, which is a pretty big deal

this, they have massive effects to opponent mentalis and typically force them to take more penalties, other roles have a similar effect but they make changes to one player on your own team where these typically have a large effect on more than one person on the ice and it stacks for some dumb reason.

Thanks for the info so far. Does anyone have any prospect development advice?