Create Account

S60 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2021, 10:40 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Franchise Information:
City: Calgary, AB, Canada
Team Name: Dragons
Abbreviation: CGY
Colours: Red, Grey, Black and White
Stadium Name: The Big-Parm

Team Essentials:
Dragons.Tv - *LINK HERE*
Twitter - *LINK HERE*
The Dragons Scorebook - *LINK HERE*
Franchise Branding - *LINK HERE*

Welcome to the Calgary Dragons Interested Prospect thread! Calgary is the most successful and consistent franchise in SHL history, winning 8 Challenge Cups and making the playoffs in 33 of the last 35 seasons! We play in the league's most exciting arena, The BIG-Parm, which has become one hell of a home field advantage!

Calgary is also the first franchise to own its very own television network called Dragons.tv! We also have the league's most active twitter account! So if you are drafted to Calgary be ready for the media blitz!

As you learn more about our team, feel free to check out our rich history HERE, our Team Profile HERE and Dragon Encylopedia HERE. We're a hard working team and a top notch organization. We're always looking for motivated young players to enhance the Dragons experience! We have a great team atmosphere, strong leadership, we support each other and have a lot of fun.

If you're a prospect for the S60 SHL Entry Draft and are interested in joining the Dragons family, please help us get to know you better! We don’t have a 1st round pick this season but we will trade up for the right player!

Please link us your Player Page: Example

Code:
1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success?

3. What are you looking for in an SHL team and what do you enjoy in a locker room?

4. What have you enjoyed most so far about the SHL?  

5. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

6. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

7. Have you done any Media, GFX or Podcasts? Feel free to link one for us

8. Please let us know anything else you think would help us evaluate you as a potential future Dragons Superstar!!

Feel free to ask us any questions you may have about the team, pm @Mike Izzy @Katth

[Image: image0.png]

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Maxwell Carrigan, Defence

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?
I'd say a solid 7. Hell of a lineup, lots of good people, and it isnt edmonton

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success?
Im looking to build whatever helps my team, if that happens to be a solid dman who also contributes in the offensive zone, that much the better.

3. What are you looking for in an SHL team and what do you enjoy in a locker room?
A team thats active, unlike Nola

The people 100%, its also what i have enjoyed the least tho, so win some lose some

5. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)
Yea, steady job, nothing to do after it, tons of free time.

6. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).
whatever 26 is

I have but nothing super noticable. I did have a season long media beef with @sharksisback like 2 years ago. Now i just do updating and gming

8. Please let us know anything else you think would help us evaluate you as a potential future Dragons Superstar!!
?????? IDK, a good chunk of the people on your team know me, go word of mouth

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Videl Valor, Left Wing

10, Calgary is filled with great people and is one reason that they have been one of the best in the league. This fits my interests perfectly.

I’m looking to build a speedy winger like prime Pavel Bure, and of course a playmaker like Mario Lemieux. I’m 100% open to team advice, and I’m willing to adjust my build to whatever you guys need.

What I’m looking in an SHL team is at least a spot on a roster, I’m personally not a big fan of getting traded around, as I want to have a personal connection with the team. What I enjoy in a locker room is high amounts of activity and encouragement, which is something the My ISFL one has and my PBE one lacks.

I personally enjoyed the simple money and equipment system in the SHL, it doesn’t need much to max earn, which shows how simple it is.

I currently work some days at a country club, so that won’t affect my time in the league, however, I will be starting college in the fall, but it’s only one class.

I’m under 20, (17/18).

I have done a podcast before where I responded to the controversy over myself not getting drafted last season. Valor Talks (Warning! Deep voice)

I am a max earner in both PBE and ISFL, and I’m also a huge Washington Capitals fan, I also notice that you have a Tom Wilson render.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

[Image: Belize_Speed_Bump_Sign-1024x768.jpg]

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria