Create Account

Charity Drive Follow Up

do we have to wait another 5 months for NOLA banner, charity badges and copypasta vid?

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

10-03-2021, 01:36 PMSlashACM Wrote: do we have to wait another 5 months for NOLA banner, charity badges and copypasta vid?

probably yes lol, the only reason colorado has one is that they asked someone to do it, i know i spoke to badwolf about doing the badges maybe if no one was doing it first ...

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I never got my promotional video

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

10-03-2021, 10:00 PMRagnar Wrote: I never got my promotional video

That kind of sucks

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

Badge sadge

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

10-03-2021, 09:43 PMEvok Wrote:
10-03-2021, 01:36 PMSlashACM Wrote: do we have to wait another 5 months for NOLA banner, charity badges and copypasta vid?

probably yes lol, the only reason colorado has one is that they asked someone to do it, i know i spoke to badwolf about doing the badges maybe if no one was doing it first ...

Yikes. I know the rewards are secondary and the charity is the most important but we're a long way out from when these were promised lol. The trading cards might be an irl year away at this point

10-03-2021, 11:32 PMSlashACM Wrote:
10-03-2021, 10:00 PMRagnar Wrote: I never got my promotional video

That kind of sucks

I agree, somewhat disappointing.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

10-04-2021, 07:10 AMCarpy48 Wrote:
10-03-2021, 11:32 PMSlashACM Wrote: That kind of sucks

I agree, somewhat disappointing.

No offense to Ragnar, but I wasn't gonna play a gnomedab video for 25 days straight. This wasn't what I had in mind when I volunteered to have promo during sims, so I guess that's on me for not specifying the exact rules.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

10-04-2021, 05:33 PMKalakar Wrote:
10-04-2021, 07:10 AMCarpy48 Wrote: I agree, somewhat disappointing.

No offense to Ragnar, but I wasn't gonna play a gnomedab video for 25 days straight. This wasn't what I had in mind when I volunteered to have promo during sims, so I guess that's on me for not specifying the exact rules.

Was the deal for 25 days or just one sim?

10-04-2021, 08:23 PMSlashACM Wrote:
10-04-2021, 05:33 PMKalakar Wrote: No offense to Ragnar, but I wasn't gonna play a gnomedab video for 25 days straight. This wasn't what I had in mind when I volunteered to have promo during sims, so I guess that's on me for not specifying the exact rules.

Was the deal for 25 days or just one sim?

My idea was to add some text that would appear during live sims to advertise something SHL related, announcements, contests, sig shops or whatever and I would leave that up during the entire regular season.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

10-04-2021, 08:48 PMKalakar Wrote:
10-04-2021, 08:23 PMSlashACM Wrote: Was the deal for 25 days or just one sim?

My idea was to add some text that would appear during live sims to advertise something SHL related, announcements, contests, sig shops or whatever and I would leave that up during the entire regular season.

I didn't know what it was going to be (I was hoping for something sensible), but in that case I can understand your point.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

We're here far too long later but badges have now been awarded.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

12-03-2021, 04:45 PMPatty Wrote: We're here far too long later but badges have now been awarded.

I donated, is there a reason i dont have it?

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

01-07-2022, 04:06 AMEvok Wrote:
12-03-2021, 04:45 PMPatty Wrote: We're here far too long later but badges have now been awarded.

So you don’t have every badge xD

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

01-07-2022, 04:06 AMEvok Wrote:

Ope, not sure I missed ya, should have it now!

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]