Create Account

TPE claims posted during updates

05-16-2021, 02:48 PMsve7en Wrote:
05-16-2021, 02:42 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: I don't think this is a good reason to add more time sensitive positions. You and Keygan may be happy to do this but time sensitive positions generally add more stress to people's lives and that contributes to burnout which leads to turnover. That's not a recipe for sustainability.

Users don't wanna be on the SHL Friday night to get updates in right before the playoffs either
wym what else do people do on friday night

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

05-16-2021, 03:02 PMEvok Wrote:
05-16-2021, 02:42 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: I don't think this is a good reason to add more time sensitive positions. You and Keygan may be happy to do this but time sensitive positions generally add more stress to people's lives and that contributes to burnout which leads to turnover. That's not a recipe for sustainability.

5 days and a half to do a job is far from being the most time sensitive of them all. Its basically the same time users have to do their update every week. Its not like we are asking stuff to be graded on the monday night. As far as i know, primetime and 3v3 are semi/automated for grading, after its a matter of posting the thread only, so we are looking at teams having to grade mpt and pt and yet sometime failing to do for 2 weeks at ends. I understand what you mean cal, don't get me wrong, but theres many way to improve that dont have to put stress on single grader. Get more members, bonus per grading, etc. I think the whole community can benefits more. PT grader are hired less often than it looks and might need some fresh legs.

Even longer, you can start grading as soon as people start posting on the thread.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

05-16-2021, 11:42 PMLime Wrote:
05-16-2021, 02:48 PMsve7en Wrote: Users don't wanna be on the SHL Friday night to get updates in right before the playoffs either
wym what else do people do on friday night

Ur mom

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

I agree only if it helps Buffalo. Thanks.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

05-16-2021, 11:19 AMspooked Wrote: Never thought I would see some people get so upset about the concept of holding a post for a couple days to let everyone have the same claims in the same week
[Image: nLOTbeN.png]

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

05-17-2021, 12:22 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
05-16-2021, 11:19 AMspooked Wrote: Never thought I would see some people get so upset about the concept of holding a post for a couple days to let everyone have the same claims in the same week
[Image: nLOTbeN.png]

Is this original? This is amazing

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

05-17-2021, 08:58 AMCount Chocula Wrote:
05-16-2021, 11:42 PMLime Wrote: wym what else do people do on friday night

Ur mom
our mom

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

05-17-2021, 12:34 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
05-17-2021, 12:22 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: [Image: nLOTbeN.png]

Is this original? This is amazing
yup it's the original, like much of my SHL legacy, I got day drunk and had access to photo editing

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]