Create Account

An Early Look at the Prospects of S61

Heyooo, I’m looking to dive in, look a little bit at the current S61 Prospects, and hopefully get a better feel for the class and the league. There is still time left in the S59 season, and therefore we haven’t even hit the bulk of recruitment for the SMJHL S61 class. However, sitting with playoffs just looming around the corner, here are the current members of the 61 Class.

SirBongo - Center - Clifford Wilson

SirBongo is working on his second player, having created the original player in S58. However, with only a few posts and creating, SirBongo retired that player early on, to recreate here several months later. He’s coming out of the gate stronger this time, earning well so far and having posted a media article introducing his player (something that wasn’t accomplished before).

LucidDreams702 - Right Defense - Randy Marsh

LucidDreams is brand new to the SHL, with Randy Marsh being his first player. He is working hard to make sure that he is growing strong and being noticed in the league. Having already completed numerous rookie point tasks, and already a part of the Maine Timber, it’s very possible he heads back there in the draft if he continues to make a good impression. Currently Lucid is sitting with only a little bit of money in the bank. Hopefully he can earn more soon to really build up his reputation.

Player2345432 - Goalie - Bob Hart

This is Players2345432’s first character in the SHL. So far he hasn’t created any posts except for his creation page. Hopefully Player can come back and start earning some TPE to become one of the exceptional goalies from this class. If he doesn’t, he will most likely find himself undrafted.

RippleLuck - Right Defense - Albert Luck

RippleLuck is currently on their 5th player in the SHL, initially joining the league with the S42 class. They’ve got a slew of media articles written and have around 15 million dollars in the bank. He’s been working on earning through his activity checks and training, so hopefully Ripple is able to keep up the great work and make a mark with this player.

Obsidian311 - Center - Sean Stevenson III

Obsidian is a member who has been a part of the league for nearly 9 years. He had two players more recently, S43 Sean Stevenson Jr and then Goalie Blunt Man from S55 who just recently retired. Starting back after being away for a few months, Obsidian has about 4 million dollars sitting in his bank to set up the beginning of his career of Stevenson III in a nice way.

UberBJ - Left Defense - Clem Fandango

Uber currently has a bank account sitting about $15 million. With a first player in S57 as a Goalie, Uber has changed gears this time around and created a left defensemen. He has been an active member of the league, and a veteran of other sim leagues. Hopefully this spells good things for the rest of Fandango’s career and whatever team drafts him.

Dylanjj37 - Left Defense - Sebastian Weiss

Dylan has been a part of the SHL for almost two years. An active recreate in the S61 rookie chat, he’s had some articles, graphics and more getting him a little bit of a cushion in his bank account. He has had several players, starting in S50, S56, S58, and now S61, Dylan has had experience both as an offensive player and a defensive player. Where will GMs draft him? Who knows.

Caltroit_red_flames - Left Wing - Tomas Zadina

Caltroit has been a long-time member of the league, having been around for almost 4 years. He’s currently sitting with $23 million in his bank account, and a proven history of being an amazing earner. His first player began in S39, Caltroit has done a mixture of media and graphics to get the money for earning. Additionally, Caltroit is one of the GMs for Czechia. This makes his a valuable and desired pick for any SMJHL team.

Blastmeaway - Winger - Towelie

Another user who has been a part of the league for several years, like Caltroit, Blastmeaway is a GM for Czechia and a great user and earner. He’s currently sitting with over $72 million in the bank, and has proven himself over his career and time in the league that he is a max earner and a great user to have in the locker room. I would expect to see Blastmeaway as an early pick in the SMJHL draft, for sure.

WithTheMoose - Left Defense - Adelie de Pengu

WithTheMoose is another new user to the SHL. While he has been a veteran of the ISFL for at least two years, he knows absolutely nothing about hockey. He’s already put out one beast of an article already, and is getting a great contract and relationship with the Vancouver Whalers. What does this mean for the defensive penguin? Who knows.

ConnorM123 - Right Defense - Doug Glatt

Connor is new to the SHL, but is currently a member of multiple sim leagues and earning well in them. Focusing more on graphics than media, Connor is working to make a name for himself in this league as well. Currently, he’s got about $8 million in the bank, and is working through the rookie tasks and being an active member of the discord as well.

Sebster - Goalie - Willie Miller

Sebster is another new create for the SHL. He’s sitting with a slightly smaller bank account than others on this list, but being a newer user, he’s definitely looking to make his mark as a goalie, a position which a few of the SMJHL teams could use another body in. He’s worked hard to complete the first of the bounties available to DFAs, he’s been using twitter so far to start making some money.

Sly - Right Wing - Peanut Butter

New to the SHL, Sly has already gotten a decent bank account of 6.5 million dollars by doing those Rookie Tasks, as well as completing the bounties that are available to him. Slotted in as a DFA for Detroit, maybe Sly makes some connections with that team and finds himself a home in the draft. While he hasn’t produced any media or additional income yet, he’s still working hard to earn well during this trade deadline process.

Locagiess - Left Defense - Michael Robertson

Locagiess is on his second player in the SHL, with his first retiring after only a season. While he didn’t do much with his previous player, Locagiess is already working to do those activity checks and some other pieces. Hopefully this time he’s able to have a better impact on his player, and create someone who will be a late round steal (or even early rounder!!) for the SMJHL GMs.

Cal - Right Wing - Vic Smith

Cal is on his first player in the league, and so far he’s only done his first activity check. Hopefully over the next few days Cal is able to pick up the pace, earn some money and become slightly more active, or he might risk not being drafted by the SMJHL GMs.

Ephenssta - Right Defense - Dobby Hintzskanen

Ephenssta has been in the league for a little over a year, and has just shy of $3 million dollars in the bank. He created his first player originally for S53, but didn’t do much else with that player. Starting fresh with Hintzskanen, ephenssta has already put out one article and is looking to get a little more involved in the league this time around. You can find him as a part of the S61 rookie discord, and he could be a great pick for any SMJHL team.

LairdButler - Right Defense - Spicy MacHaggis

A recreate with about $3 million in the bank so far, LairdButler is on his second player, having previously been a right winger named Stan Hanson. While he had a few articles, he’s been a pretty consistent earner over the last few seasons. With a fresh start as a defenseman after retiring last November, it’ll be interesting to see where LairdButler lands.

SchwarzNarr - Right Defense - Melvin Majestik-Moose

Saving the best for last (or really, just the one I know the best) is myself, SchwarzNarr. I’ve been in sim leagues for about a year now, and currently am a general manager in another sim league. I’ve worked hard to develop a bank balance in that league which leaves me able to earn quite well. As a max earner there, I’m looking to become a max earner here in the SHL as well. Currently, I’ve released one massive article introducing myself and my player, and now I’ve released this one as well, and have at least $17m in my bank so far. Hopefully this pads my bank account a little bit that as I get to the start of the SMJHL season after the draft I’m able to buy that maximum coaching level and make sure that I’m a force to be reckoned with no matter what SMJHL team I’m on. Throughout the season, you can expect numerous articles as I try to learn more about my fellow players, teams, and just the sport of Hockey itself. I don’t know much, but I’ve been eagerly trying to learn and make a name for myself.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

that sebastian weiss guy sounds like a great player to pick

The Antonio Hall erasure is shameful. I am a bit bias tho.

The up-and-coming   ANTONIO HALL
[Image: ul8eHwY.jpg]

Previously known as:

05-16-2021, 08:50 PMHenryDeLaMare Wrote: The Antonio Hall erasure is shameful. I am a bit bias tho.
Oh my gosh, you managed to create while I was writing this, so you weren't in my search. I'm so sorry!

05-16-2021, 09:00 PMSchwarzNarr Wrote:
05-16-2021, 08:50 PMHenryDeLaMare Wrote: The Antonio Hall erasure is shameful. I am a bit bias tho.
Oh my gosh, you managed to create while I was writing this, so you weren't in my search. I'm so sorry!

No worries, none stressed! It's a good writeup. Look forward to seeing more!

The up-and-coming   ANTONIO HALL
[Image: ul8eHwY.jpg]

Previously known as:

Looks like a hell of a start to a draft class..
@Calgary_DraftTeam .. keep an eye on them

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Nice Job can't wait to see how the class shapes up closer to the draft!

Clem Fandango is an absolute wanker.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

Moose says a lot without really saying anything... :eyes:

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

05-17-2021, 01:17 AMSDCore Wrote: Moose says a lot without really saying anything... :eyes:
Moose trying to type with hooves. Very hard sometimes.