Create Account

I'm BACK... In Management. AMA

Congrats on the new position @SDCore!

Question - what is your vision for the Chicago team, and where do you see yourself in the next few seasons?

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Say it you came back because of me!

[Image: Bananabread.gif] 

Thank you @Carpy48, @honkerrs

05-17-2021, 06:56 PMLime Wrote: how many beers do u think u can crush in one go rn

I could clear 15, maybe 20 on a good one.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

05-17-2021, 08:29 PMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote: Marry, bang, kill.

Megumin, Aqua, Darkness

Marry - Megumin, Bang - Aqua, Kill - Darkness (sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry)

05-17-2021, 09:36 PMWally Wrote: Who do you want between your pipes?
Favorite t-shirt during sex?

I can't hear you say this without thinking of something dirty....... This was meant to be dirty right? lol

Yes.

05-18-2021, 02:19 PMroastpuff Wrote: Congrats on the new position @SDCore!

Question - what is your vision for the Chicago team, and where do you see yourself in the next few seasons?

Thanks puff!

Great question. I feel like we are still able to compete at a high level for a few more seasons to come. We need to start thinking about transitioning to some younger players, but we have some ideas for that. I want to keep Chicago near the top for as long as we can and I think JNH and I have a good plan on how we can keep that. I also, want Chicago to have more of a site presence. Right now, we can be seen as a tight knit group, but not a lot of people know us, unless you've been in the Locker Room. My grand vision would be to have a bumping room, good talent pool, and a team people are excited to play for. I know we have 2/3 of these in good shape, but it's just rounding out the rest. I am really blessed Velv and Ofer left me such a good team and some great framework.

05-18-2021, 02:46 PMUrsinZ Wrote: Say it you came back because of me!

It was always you!

Its great to see you and J teaming up again as a management team! What lessons that you learned while running Newfoundland are you hoping to bring to your next gm job Chicago? What do you anticipate will be the biggest obstacle for the Syndicate heading into S60 offseason and how do you plan to overcome it?

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Had any Bottle Logic recently?

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Congrats guys and best of luck!

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

05-19-2021, 12:37 AMleafsftw1967 Wrote: Its great to see you and J teaming up again as a management team! What lessons that you learned while running Newfoundland are you hoping to bring to your next gm job Chicago? What do you anticipate will be the biggest obstacle for the Syndicate heading into S60 offseason and how do you plan to overcome it?

Thanks Marns!

Honestly, the biggest thing we learned is how well we work together as a team. J and I seem to step in sync a lot of the time in our decisions, it's why when this became a real talk, both of us sort of agreed to get the band back together. We also learned how unforgiving this league can be, but how rewarding it is when it works. We brought a bad situation to something that we are proud of and is one of the best places to be in the league in Newfoundland. I think with Chicago we are way more fortunate to have the foundation in place, now it's just getting the pieces to run the machine.

Oh, I think it's fitting all the pieces we have on the team, adding players to replace aging player and doing this all under a stressed cap. We are "new" GMs so working with other teams to wheel and deal, the way J likes to, but also keeping assets is going to be the biggest challenge. How we overcome it is by being savy and lots of stressing, but that's on J to come up with Wink

05-19-2021, 06:11 AMKatth Wrote: Had any Bottle Logic recently?

Sadly no, they don't sell much down here during COVID. One day!

This has been quiet for a while, ready for grading?

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

06-02-2021, 03:27 AMScrufdaddy Wrote: This has been quiet for a while, ready for grading?

yes please!

Wow... This is still happening

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers