Create Account

S59 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you

I want to thank all my Detroit teammates for making this season a fucking blast thus far.  Love the rapport as well as the memes we share with each other in the discord.  I hope we can win the fucking thing together this year and bring honor to our families.  Gonna miss those who move on to the show next season.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

Shoutout to the veteran players on the Whalers for making all us rookies feel welcome and comfortable. You guys are great!  Whalers Whalers

I guess I'd like to thank the lads on the Nevada Battleborn for being some pretty good lads and ladette, to be honest with ya. Place's pretty nice.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

I would like to thank my team, St. Louis, the wonderful people in there, and my GMs for trusting in me and putting me in the position where I am right now, and on my to succeeding.

[Image: 8hp3ACT.png]

@Mutedfaith thank you for an enjoyable season of PTs. I missed a couple for personal reasons, but the ones I did were a breeze because of good prompts.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Thanks to @Gwdjohnson for signing me back to Anchorage. You might be a rat coward, but you're our rat coward. But if you trade me to get Tomen you're dead to me.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2021, 01:34 PM by Pingy Pingu.)

@Mutedfaith Thank you for becoming Detroit's GM and helping me out with stuff, I know you will bring us to win and you have been doing great so far. Love u

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

While my buddy Latrell Mcdonald with Anchorage is also my biggest rival in the league, I'm happy for him and the team for having a good season. He should win ROY no problem

[Image: draft-43-overall.gif]

Big thanks to @39alaska39 for helping me through my first partial year of the SMJHL! He helped a bunch and made things very easy!

Outlaws Outlaws

After my first season, I'd like to thank the Detroit LR for taking me on with a first round pick, I haven't been as LR active as I would of hoped, but hopefully my player can contribute something soon.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]

@Toast has been one of the greatest General Managers that I have ever played for. The entire Maine Locker Room makes the SHL my favorite league to play in!

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

I just wanna say thank you to all my dope Colorado Raptors teammates who welcomed me into the league and onto the team with open arms. Now let’s bring home the cup!

I am appreciative of all the strong relationships I've developed in sim leagues. While I don't know many folks from the SHL, the friendships and bonds i've formed over in the PBE will hopefully last me for many years to come. It's such a wonderful community and the people there are worth knowing.

I'd like to thank @Mike Izzy for his great vibes as part of the Kelowna team this season. Not only is #A-Rye great, but it's a treat every time I see you around, and of course I can never complain about the great #Killowna content you've made

[Image: 1PU6YuX.png]
         [Image: JiycRrd.png]

I just wanted to take a brief moment to thank @Evok for making it very easy for a new user like me to earn. Their directions about what I still need to do to be a max earner every week help me immensely.