Create Account

S59 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you

I wanted to say thank you to my teammates on Vancouver and for the management that have helped me learn how all this works and for being so welcoming.

[Image: manh_sig6.png?width=499&height=542][Image: lebedev-sig.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2021, 07:08 AM by Highhaschdi.)

I want to thank Maine for picking me up last season as a waiver and for the great time there. I also want to thank Anaheim for drafting me and also having a fun and great LR atmosphere. Last but not least, I want to thank everyone in this league for making it a special place!

I'd like to thank @Ace for giving me an opportunity here in Anaheim when no one else would, thanks buddy.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

I wanna say something nice about literally everyone in the league. You are all stellar people, and I know this league can sometimes be real to us, sometimes too real. We all are people, we have feelings, families, and we just all want to have fun at the end of the day. You all do such a great job running, participating, and contributing to this league and I thank you all so much for being part of this with me!

Special shoutout to @Toast and all the other fantastic folks on the  Timber who have given me an awesome home among the trees to learn about everything during my rookie season!

[Image: rFbd0KA.png]

The entire Kraken organization, but especially Seven and Blassoon, made me feel super welcome to the league and helped make my rookie season feel special

[Image: banes.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2021, 08:01 PM by jjlangabeer.)

I just wanted to thank all of the writers that helped me with the magazine this year.

@Graydonsanatomy
@Benpachi
@slothfacekilla
@Z-Whiz
@"Minnesotafine"
@dogwoodmaple
@TapdancingNecrons
@goilers
@overdoo

Without their help, I don't think it gets done on time or as well as it did. They truly were a big help and I can't thank them enough!!! Looking forward to the next one and hoping to have some of you do some articles again.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

Thanks @Thelastheraclid for recommending the league.

[Image: 22HFBQB.png]

I definitely have to give thanks to everyone in the Kraken organization who believed in me to draft me and now everyone in the locker room. I'm really not a huge fan of hockey but they have all made it so I enjoy every second in this league.

[Image: Bjorn_Bjorn_Sig.png]
[Image: bjornswedengif.gif]

I would like to thank all of the Outlaws, especially big boss Ace. Everyone has been super nice and great support.

[Image: vikian.gif]

Really enjoying the league. Anchorage has been a modal minors team and I am super appreciative of everyone in there.

[Image: bolobillshlsig.gif]

I have to shout out the only two managers I have known so far in this league and thank them for being awesome! @Capt_Blitzkrieg and @Toast, you are both awesome and you have really made joining this league a lot of fun. Keep up the great work!

[Image: Oa8OpwNyDg-K2JwGMV_wCV9Yt4_2wZc5y5QPLUXn...authuser=0]

I am going to thank @Highhaschdi. He is the one who brought me into the ISFL and the SHL and our friendly rivalry about having the most TPE makes us both max earners.

Code:
33 words

[Image: tgsnOlT.png]

Update Page | Player Page

Thank you to all of the Quebec City Citadelles for taking a chance on me and allowing me to play on a wonderful team! Evok and Faelex have been exceptional GMs.

[Image: HailBingus.png?width=911&height=450]

@TheSparkyDee is legit the best GM out there. 100% recommend being a Scarecrow for this reason only.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs