Create Account

S59 mPT #5 - PT Ideas

Players would share their favorite food, whether it's a complete dish or simply a late night snack. They can discuss why they love it so much, how specifically they like it prepared or not prepared.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

What I would do for a PT is discuss what your player does as a pre-game ritual, for example, does your player do a tribal art style that expresses your body’s feeling? Or does he/she prefer to be alone?

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

I suggested this one seasons ago ...

It’s a SHL take on the NFL paint your cleats thing ..

It’s My SHL skates ..My Cause.

The written is twenty five words describing the cause your promoting and the personalized color scheme/theme of your skates.

And the graphic option is a shot of skates decorated to promote your cause.

[58]

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Make everyone write a PT about their player's biggest flaw in his game. Describe a time your offense-first winger blew a defensive assignment that cost his team the game, describe that time your defensive center choked on a breakaway, describe the pit in your stomach when your offensive defenseman got deeked out of his jock strap by an all-star winger. Tell us how you suck.
[68 words]

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

How does your player prepare themself for a game or for offseason workouts? Who has the most interesting routine in your locker room. Who is lighting incense in their stall and inhaling (or not inhaling) the smoke?

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Crossover! The SHL and Simulation Ultimate Fight Club (SUFC) have announced a crossover spectacular! Six SHLers will face off in three matches in the octagon; who do you select for these matchups? Who do you lock in for the main event fight? Does your player stand a chance in a fight?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

I just want a 150+ word PT that's a well reasoned-sourced paper on who would win in a fight between a gorilla and a grizzly bear, citations are mandatory and plagiarism will be negative TPE.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

You've recently found out you have a sibling you didn't know about, and they're playing for your rival. How do you greet them, and are you happy to find this out?

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

I think that a PT idea that would be fun for the entire league would be if we all came up with the best insults that we can, and then we all tag @Dewalt27 in them.

[Image: petrov.png]

How about bringing back a fan favourite from the days of the ‘People’s PT-Head’ Mike Izzy… where we post 12 pictures and each person has to Create a Memes for 1 of the the pictures! As an example click link below!

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=92319

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Not uber creative, but I always enjoyed the "assemble a team" PTs where you need to list 3 forwards, 2 defensemen and a goalie that fit the necessary criteria. It's typically for the purpose of all stars, but you could make the criteria anything if you really wanted. Easy task to hit 150 words I've found in my time here.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

My PT idea would be to ask "Which mascot would win in a battle royale?" My choice has to be the Syndicates. I know there's a dragon mascot here, but can a dragon really beat a whole gang of mafias with Tommy Guns and grenades? I doubt it.

oh yeah i have a really creative pt idea you guys are gonna absolutely love this one here we go -- what if we have a pt prompt where we actually ask who should be the next pt director? and everyone can nominate/volunteer whoever they want for the position. for example, let me just complete that pt right now: i think that @hotdog would make a really great pt director -- he has the track record, he loves the job, and he comes up with great pts. what more is there to love? he also locks the threads at exactly midnight, so dedicated to the job.

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2021, 11:58 PM by Leafs4ever.)

I like PTs that focus more on the actual sim results than your player's life outside hockey. I get why we have PTs like those, to flesh out your player and create a full-fledged character, but I love getting down to the meat of the league, which is the sim. Maybe we can do a PT of which SHL records can you see getting broken, records that you think will never fall or a PT about who you think are future Hall of Famers. I also rather enjoy trivia PTs, having to hunt down and learn more about the league, but I know it's almost impossible to stop people from sharing answers so it becomes pointless.

(116 wods)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
27-7-1
Regular Season - [G 4] [A 8] [Pts 12] [+/- +24] [PIM 20] [Hits 18] [SB 74]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2021, 06:53 PM by charlieconway.)

Quote:With applications up for a new PT Director (see info and apply here!), what better way to welcome them in than with an entire boatload of PT ideas.

In 25 words, suggest a PT idea that could possibly be used in the future.

In a twist worthy of an Isekai anime, your player has found themselves transported from the fake hockey world into a fake fantasy MMO world. What class would your player be? What would their special abilities be? Do you think they would be a great warrior, worthy of legend? Or would they be a poor peasant scraping by in the capital city?

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno