Create Account

S59 mPT #5 - PT Ideas

My random probably already done idea for a mPT would be:

What is your team like outside the locker room?
What’s the best prank someone has pulled in the Locker Room?
If you could meet any one SHL player who would it be and why?

It also could be something like who is your favorite team to play against and why? 
Who is the most interesting league matchups?

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2021, 08:16 AM by kikish18.)

I'll try to post the whole season since they should be short, easy to understand and good to go by everyone. I'll update em relatively fast because the deadline is at my GF's birthday and it is so hard to find good present at times of COVID.

Update: well, apparently I did not manage to think about whole season PT's but I have few of them.

PT1 - SHL Lockout. Seems like SHL can not agree with SHLPA so You and Your agent have to find another real-life or fictional team for a season start.
Write in 150 words which team it would be. Try to mention Your role in the new team, did You replace some well-known player on the lineup or simply described the new city You are. If You are sent down You are locked out too!
Make a graphic that describes Your arrival in the new team. The Jersey switch must be included.

mPT1 - Cereal Cup. It is now Your turn to mock the Challenge cup. Describe with 25+ words how would You celebrate Your day with cup. Would You eat cereal from it or another food?

Players have a lot of time to kill while travelling to games as a team. What does your team/player do during those trips to pass the time?

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Something that happens in FHM a lot:
Your player joins a new team and there already is a player on the team who has the same jersey number. How do you convince the other player that you're the one to keep that number (insert story about the meaning of your number etc.) - or which alternate number would you pick and why?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

I think it would be a great idea to give all grad school students with a puppy and a full time job a PT pass because I'm struggling to keep up now that covid is all but over in the US.

[Image: gucci57541.gif]

HO just announced that due to unforeseen circumstances, S60 has been cancelled. Give a wild or creative guess as to what these circumstances are and if any changes will need to be made to the league to resolve the situation.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

we should make everyone say something nice about the hamilton steelhawks. often times I feel discriminated against simply because I am a bird? This is messed up. Help the birds deal with our winning curse.

[Image: rotti.gif]

Social media mistake. Write a apology letter or statement that explains what you did wrong, why what you did was wrong, and how you are going to learn from this experience. Could be something else than social media error. For example, a interview gone wrong or something that happened off the ice, but main point is to explain the event through the apology. Could be fun and plenty of room for creativity.

There could be a task where every player should name who is their idol from the real-life ice-hockey players. Another idea is that players should name their favourite coaches during their virtual hockey careers.

[Image: salming.png]

There could be a task where everyone has to create an idea for a recruitment post. Could allow for old PTs to be used, or you could, for the potential of extra TPE create a new idea that could be used by the recruitment team in order to boost the numbers

[Image: m59RPb7.png]   [Image: FcWmVTl.png]
[Image: krazkoSEA.gif]
credit to amazing @Carpy48, @Ragnar @sköldpaddor, @the_paytonium & @sulovilen !

I guess a good PT idea would be writing about what you're player would do if they were the GM of thier team for a day or a week. I would need time to think of what Jack would do but it is pretty interesting to think about.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Cast your locker room, in a movie about the team! Could be accurate portrayals, like myself being played by another handsome Scotsman, say Gerard Butler, @Asked Madden could be played by another Scottish theatrical legend, Wee Jimmy Krankie. Or you can go for character representations of them, like the St Louis GM team literally being Pinky and The Brain!

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

I think it'd be fun (and uplifting) to have each user describe a single other member (active or not) that strongly influenced them (in a positive way) early on in their sim league career. Since it's an SHL mPT/PT, each user would have some time to learn about others and acclimate to the league a bit -- but if they wanted to describe somebody from the PBE, ISFL, SHL, or any other sim league that'd be a start! I'd love to hear from ten-year sim league vets talk about the greats of old, or someone who's lost to time and/or didn't have a Hall of Fame player who just took that extra step to make these wonderful leagues worth sticking to.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Something like which player on your team do you respect or maybe "you've been given the IIHF expansion! What country do you pick to establish and why?"

I think you could get some cool answers with that honestly.

[39 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

We should do a point task on what goal music should be played in each team's home arena and why.  It could also cover the entrance song when the team skates on to the ice for the beginning of the game.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks