Create Account

S59 mPT #5 - PT Ideas

Your player has volunteerd to be a city guide for a day. Which places in the city does your player show to their guide group?

WRITTEN: Which landmarks of the city your player plays in do they show to their guide group? (Min: 150 words)

GRAPHIC: Create a graphic that shows your player showing off a landmark in the city they play.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

First of all, thanks Keenan for the great PTs you've hade during your tenure!

As for the PT ideas, I think doing one based on what your player will be doing after he/she/it retires would be kind of neat.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2021, 08:57 AM by Bayley.)

Your player has a secret crush. Well, it is not secret anymore. Who is it and how did it start?

I feel like that would be such a cool idea for a Point Task. You can set the story for your player.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

1. If you could play on a line with any players in the league that are not currently on your team, who would you choose and why? 3 forwards, 2 defense and 1 goalie.  

2. For maybe a late PT- Pick 3 awards and list your top 3 players for each award. State why that player deserves to the award. 

3. Future Stars PT- Highlight one player from the SMJHL who deserves some recognition. Either on-ice performance, Locker room presence, or whatever.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

My favorite point tasks have less to do with what's going on the league right now and more to do with my player's backstory and family life.
Here are my ideas:
  • Where did your player grow up and why did they choose to play hockey? Was hockey popular in their country/locality is it a secondary sport?
  • Where does your player live currently? Do they have a permanent residence in the city that their team plays in or do they travel home in the offseason?
  • Is your player married? Do they have a family or plans to start one?
  • What is your players favorite off the ice hobby?
  • Does your player do anything for charity or do they have plans to start?
  • Is your player interested in any other sports leagues? Do they have teams or players that they follow outside of the SHL?
  • What is your player's plans for after retirement? Do they plan to get another job or spend more time with their family? Rent an RV and travel the country or pursue a coaching or front office role in the SHL?

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2021, 09:08 AM by SewingWithNancy.)

Corporate Sponsorship.
Whelp, your team has just been acquired by this company and they are changing the name of the arena. With that comes new branding on the ice, jerseys, etc... 

Written: What company would you most like to see acquire your team. Would the company make any other adjustments to the team?

Graphics: Design a new poster for the team/arena for our new (you decide) corporate overlord.

[Image: sig-goldblum.png]
Former Player

I think a fun PT task would be to write about why you chose your specific player render. Was it for the name, is it your favorite real-life player, or something else.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

Something that I think would be fun (I don't know if this has been done. I haven't been in the league long enough to know) but describing your player's day with the cup. It would be a fun creative character builder instead of just reading from the index. Not everyone will get to raise the cup so we all can imagine what would go down if it happened.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

Describe how you prepare for the first game of the season. Include meals training plan and how you get into the correct headspace. Think about the sort of music you would listen to and how you would spend down time

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

I think a nifty PT idea would be for you to list off a desired location / no trade location for other teams and why you feel that way. Personally I don't really care (as of now), but I think reading others' opinions could be pretty funny.

WC: 47

[Image: Screenshot_2024-01-31_214614.png?ex=65ce...y=lossless]
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2021, 10:08 AM by .bojo.)

a good pt idea would be purely graphical one called "drawn by kids" week. is your kid an amazing artist, or a lazy ms paint piece of shit? find out this week as any graphical submission is allowed. bonus tpe is award for the top three overachievers and the bottom three kids who probably stick crayons in their nose.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

I think a fun PT Idea would be creating your teams concession stand menus for your arena, naming items after your teams players. These could be food items or drinks. Name a new item to be served at games with a little explanation of the item or ingredients.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

A fairly brief and easy mPT could probably be something about why you chose the position your player is currently playing and how does it compare to your favorite position on a team.

Inspired by some of the wholesome suggestions on the first page, I'd like to see a PT prompt where users are asked to describe a time where another user has gone above and beyond for them. Could be something big and meaningful, or just making them feel welcome in the LR/making them a cool sig. This seems like it'd fit better as a mPT but the wholesome part of me would love an opportunity to write 150+ words about some of the people and actions I've appreciated.

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

Your player was asked to be a guest host for a TV game show for one day, which TV show is it and what would the episode look like?