Create Account

More diversity between SHL teams -> Training Center?

Code:
This is my first proposal here in SHL ever, please don't judge me. I figure out that idea maybe hour ago and it's not definitely ready.
First of all: This idea definitely need a lot of more brainstorming and this is not even near to ready idea yet.

Every teams are similar right now, there isn't any difference between them, except players and logo, etc. Also I think that this could make tighten gap between top team and lower teams.

Roughly example: Every team would have apartment called as Training Center (TC called later). TC would have 5 levels, 1 to 5. Every team would have possibility to adjust TC level two times at one season (At season start and end of the trade line). Higher TC level means higher TPE you got from Weekly Training with same money as you use now. The idea is that teams need to balance do they want upkeep high training center and give players more TPE or budget more money to players. Top teams can't upkeep high TC, without sacrificing their salary cap for it. Example rebuilding teams could keep Training Center at level 5, because they don't have players who would eat all budget, but they could boost their prospect. Which will eventually leads to reaching lower gap between top teams and lower teams.

There is still a lot of questions what still need to brainstorming:

- Does it includes to salary cap?
- How much those levels will cost?
- How tackle it, when players come to rebuilding team to get more TPE than top team and then goes to the team where he want spend rest of his career (This is same situation as now, honestly, so I don't know if it's big problem or not?)
- Tell me more?

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

i don't personally like the idea of having to do more math Sick but this is a cool concept!

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

So this isn't far from the old TTC method back in the single digit seasons.

Way back in my day (says the old man), we used to so TTC in a way that teams used a budget for it and paid for specific attributes people could update in that TTC. Usually it was whatever the rookies needed since they got the most points, and it would be like do you pay for goalie training at a +3, or do you get a different possible attribute for your skaters to train.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

05-19-2021, 09:58 PMJayWhy Wrote: So this isn't far from the old TTC method back in the single digit seasons.

Way back in my day (says the old man), we used to so TTC in a way that teams used a budget for it and paid for specific attributes people could update in that TTC. Usually it was whatever the rookies needed since they got the most points, and it would be like do you pay for goalie training at a +3, or do you get a different possible attribute for your skaters to train.

This was an annual thing once a season or whatever. I think what OP is talking about is replacing ITC with this system.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Seems like the biggest obstacle to something like this would be the banking side, where currently training purchases are built into that system.

Personally, I like the idea of teams having to manage more budgetary things, and creating more ways to speed up rebuilding teams.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia