Create Account

WJC S59 Team Sweden Roster Announcement

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

-Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 5/6
-Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 2/5
-Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 3/4
-Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 2/3

Scale out of 18

12 = 1m

Good little intro video. I really liked that it was all team Sweden content that you chose as opposed to going for individual renders. King Carl was a nice touch also. A couple quick issues I had that brough the score down a little lower.

-The aspect ratios/video resolutions were different a number of time especially at the top. I think it would have flowed better if everything shared the same dimensions and had the same black space throughout the video.
-The Music worked well but the mix was bit unbalanced. If there was BG sound on the clips they had a tendency to drown out the music.
-I found the shots a tad repetitive. There was a lot of Wide shots and I would have liked to see a bit more variety. But what you have is what you have, and you may have been limited if you were going for all team swede material.
-I also noticed a few jump cuts (edits that have a flash of frame or freeze frame that look out of place or jarring).

Other than those things I think you did a good job and hope to see more videos from you in the future!

Tib

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights