Create Account

S59 Graphics Contest: IIHF Wallpaper Calendars - Voting Overview
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2021, 12:34 PM by Carpy48.)

Welcome to the voting part of the IIHF Wallpaper Calendars Contest!
Austria Canada Czechia Finland Germany Uk Ireland Japan Latvia norway Russia Sweden Switzerland Usa

Our talented artists have been busy to create IIHF-themed wallpapers for each of the 14 countries that participate in our simulated IIHF tournament.
Some of these wallpapers are available in 4k and also without a calendar, they will be available for download after the tournament is over.

There are download links for all wallpapers in this contest below.

Please note: since Czechia got disqualified due to missing the submission deadline, I made a wallpaper for them myself, because otherwise one country wouldn't be represented and it would result in uneven polls. When voting keep in mind that I was the only participant who was able to see all other submissions before designing one. Apart from that, vote for whatever you like best.

The teams will be split into two groups according to this season's IIHF seeding.

Group A
Canada / @Ragnar
Finland / @sulovilen 
Germany / @Wasty
Ireland / @Evok
Japan / @Amidships
Norway / @ckroyal92
Sweden / @Jobin

Group B
Austria / @r0tzbua
Czechia / @Carpy48
Great Britain / @ConnorM123
Latvia / @Kraagenskul
Russia / @EinoKooBOSS
Switzerland / @FlappyGiraffe
USA / @FuzzSHL

Individual download links:
Austria Austria
Canada Canada
Czechia Czechia
Finland Finland
Germany Germany
Uk Great Britain
Ireland Ireland
Japan Japan
Latvia Latvia
norway Norway
Russia Russia
Sweden Sweden
Switzerland Switzerland
Usa USA

All 14 as .zip file (~26MB)

Where and how can I vote?

Group A poll
Group B poll

Final round

Round 1:
You can vote for 3 wallpapers in each group and the top 3 (most votes) from each group will make it to the second and final round.

Round 2:
You have 4 votes for the remaining 6 wallpapers in the finals.
The top 4 will win prizes according to the amount of votes received.

What are the prizes for the winners?

1st place: $5M
2nd place: $3.5M
3rd place: $2M
4th place: $1.25M

Everyone who doesn't place among the top 4 finalists is allowed to submit their wallpaper for grading and receive a 2x bonus. These will be graded in the 'art' category. Make sure to write a note in the weekly submission thread that your wallpaper was part of this contest so the graders are informed.

Please join our graphics discord if you want to be more involved with the graphics community, learn how to improve your graphic skills and be the first to know about upcoming contests.

Good luck!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Great stuff, and thanks for putting this together, to whomever credit is due there

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Oooo very nice!

Austria

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria