Create Account

Tighten up the rules surrounding FAs in the SMJHL

@Keygan

Quote:Sorry each of us have made enough friends to have someone to have our backs, must be an unfamiliar concept.

Izzy knows he has lots of people that support him, but that was a solid attempt at trying to put him down. I feel exceptionally lucky that I didn't land with any of these clown GMs, I couldn't imagine being around someone like that on a day to day basis.

@sve7en

Quote:You and I both know you wouldn't give a shit about this if your precious players legacy wasn't involved. Some of us are actually interested in improving the experience of first gens and J players, you clearly don't belong here.

What does this even mean? Throwing a negative connotation on someone who values their time and effort put into the site? That makes literally zero sense. The second part is also a complete joke, and it makes you sound like you have no idea what you're talking about. You should probably stick to making podcasts where you talk over everybody. Maybe next week you'll actually figure out how to equalize your $500 microphone.

______

I don't know enough about the site and the rules to comment on the actual purpose of this thread, but I'm not gonna sit here and watch someone I respect get beat up on by a bunch of goofballs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tighten up the rules surrounding FAs in the SMJHL - by Kierkan - 05-24-2021, 04:10 PM