Create Account

Tighten up the rules surrounding FAs in the SMJHL

@boom I think your bang on with this. Atleast in terms of how many teams have "kinda sorta" actives and how that works for new players. I loom forward to seeing how this gets managed in the post season. I will say starting a higher TPE IA goalie in the playoffs over a more active goalie is a bit of a grey zone. I understand retention needs to be the focus, and I agree with that, showing that myself towards the end of the season and into the playoffs, but alot of players, speaking from experience, dont really care if they play much in the playoffs so long as they feel like they are helping their team win, almost every team that has won the championship has prioritized higher tpe players in the playoffs. So long as the lower TPE players get the shiny trophy and bragging rights, they dont seem to mind, which is a good time to remind @Nokazoa that he won championships as a benchwarmer

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tighten up the rules surrounding FAs in the SMJHL - by SecondSucks22 - 05-24-2021, 05:34 PM