Create Account

S60 Interested Prospects Thread

- Player Name: Porg Garros

- Position: RW

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? PBJ Souppan (LD)

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): thevoicelesscreator#0611

- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues?

Hockey has been hard to follow through COVID, but I generally simp for any Canadian team. #BringItHome

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

Depends on the week - some 0, some 20

- Is water wet?

Only in simulations Smile

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room?

Yes

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?

Hit people, get money, repeat

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?

Yes, BC boyssssss

- How do you feel about walruses?

The same way one would feel about narwhals

- What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want.

Ask me - period

- Please finish the following sentence:
“Defense is _______________.”

Offense - Backcheck, forecheck, pay cheque

- What do you value in your team locker room?

A safe space - not a big fan of 'boys' clubs

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?

Miltank - not because I love it, because I hate it. Looking at you Whitney

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?

Porg hits people - whether it's a legal hit or not depends on which ref sees

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]

- Player Name: Albert Luck

- Position: D

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Pavel Kharlamov

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? N/A

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): Rippleluck#2328

- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? NHL - Oilers

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 5-10

- Is water wet? Yes(kinda)

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? I use discord a bit, more of a lurker than a poster

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?Looking to make friends and enjoy my time in the juniors

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes

- How do you feel about walruses?They remind me of a former NHL coach

- What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. This is a deep question for a hockey sim site draft. Treat others as you wish to be treated

“Defense is _______________.” Defense is Key

- What do you value in your team locker room? A positive enviroment

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Torterra, because they are cool and strong

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? A two-way defensemen

- Player Name: Landon Fischermann

- Position: Right Defense

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player?

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Was a member a long time ago back in Season 6 (Eddie Fischermann - Goalie - LA Panthers)

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): efischermann #0974

- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues?
LA Kings

Free? Have a high hour job and 2 kids (4 and 2), so free is relative haha. How much time to I force myself to break away from all that? As many as possible.

- Is water wet?
Occasionally

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often? If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room?
Never used Discord, but I will use any way of communication the league looks for

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
My goal is to become the best player possible, so however I can accomplish that works for me. I look forward to joining a team soon.

Yes.

Seems like a very personal question...pass.

- What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want.
Have fun while we are here, be kind to everyone, respect others.

“Defense is King.”

Comradery

Jeez these are so personal. Maybe Squirtle...don't ask why.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?
Speedy defenseman that can QB a PP and be a top pairing guy.

- Player Name: Dobby Hintzkanen
- Position: Defense
- Recreate or First-Gen? Technically a recreate, but Bob Kelso did absolutely nothing so I'll pretend I'm a new player.
- Recreates: Who was your last player? Bob Kelso
- First-Gens: How did you find the site? ISFL
- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): ephenssta#8743

Dallas Stars. My  player name comes entirely from Stars players.

- Is water wet?
Maybe.

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room?
I am on discord and plan on being an active part of the locker room. I'm used to pretty active locker rooms and will be sad if the team that takes me has a dead LR.

Long and successful baby. I wanna enjoy this experience and milk it for as much as I can before moving up.

No.

I love Walruses! They're pretty funny, but not nearly as cute as a seal. I'll watch videos of seals sneezing all day.

I like Epicurianism (or at least I like it based on what little I know about it). I think I might also fit slightly into existentialism, but I'm much less sure of that one.

“Defense is Best. Defense wins championshiops. The best offense is a good defense.”

Friendly people who are around often to have a laugh or to vent to. And being relatively new to SHL people who can poke me and remind me to earn!

Charmander. Fire type best.

Defense! But I still like getting assists, so wracking up a few of those would be cool too. I don't think I'll ever really be a goal-scorer though.

Player Name: Hans Graf

- Position: Right D

- Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Through reddit

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): Drokeep #1485

- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? Vegas Golden Knight fan! Also support EV Füssen

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+

- Is water wet? Wetter than the ice at Lake Tahoe

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? Use it often and have no problem!

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? A balance of both. I would like to win in the juniors before going up, but anything to help the team!

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Born and raised (jk lol)

- How do you feel about walruses? I wonder how they taste like

- What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. You gotta put in the effort and find reliable partners. With reliable people supporting you, theres nothing you cant do

“Defense is _______________.” the best offense

- What do you value in your team locker room? Camaraderie. Gotta be able to trust my teammates and they should be able to trust me back

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Piplup since its my favorite starter

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Looking to be a defenseman that shuts down any line I play against. I would also like to be able to supports the offense with heavy shots from the blue line.

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

Player Name: Patya Perevalov

Position: RW

Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

First-Gens: How did you find the site? Ruggsy made a post in r/bluejackets and I thought it would be fun to try

Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): nate#9407

----------------------------------------------

Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues?

Yes, I am a Blue Jackets fan, as unfortunate as it may be sometimes.

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

I'd say 6+ to be safe, but it depends a bit on my girlfriend and my summer classes.

Is water wet?

No. The ability of a liquid to adhere to the surface of a solid is referred to as "wetness." Therefore, water isn't wet, but it can make other things wet.

Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room?

I'm always logged onto Discord and I tend to check it frequently. I'm a pretty big gamer, so it would be weird for me to not use it.

What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?

I mean I'd like to eventually get called up, but I guess that depends on how my juniors career goes. I'm up for anything, since I'm mostly just here to have fun.

Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?

I have. I used to play World of Warcraft with a couple of people who lived a few hours away in Kamloops.

How do you feel about walruses?

I am the walrus.

What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want.

I tend to just go with the flow most of the time, until I really need to dictate direction, which is when I grab life by the horns. I just want to do whatever I choose to do, as well as I can do it.

Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.”

“Defense is how you build championships."

What do you value in your team locker room?

Togetherness. Uniting towards a common goal.

What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?

Wy...? Wynaut.

What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?

I'm looking to build a player that's Pavel Bure-esque with a Joe Sakic wristshot, so I think it's safe to say I'm looking to play a more offensive role.

- Player Name: petra sabor

- Position: Left Wing

- Recreate or First-Gen? First

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? through PBE mostly

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): petra✦likes✦baseball#0009 (but my backup account, petrasabor#4671 is the one in main)

- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? New Jersey Devils

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) yes. the answer is yes.

- Is water wet? more than 1 molecule is, 1 molecule is not

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often? If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? lmao yeah thats like the biggest thing for me, i want a fun active LR to hang out in.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I'd like to stay in the juniors for a bit, but if the majors team wnats me up I won't complain at all.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? only because of the rockets

- How do you feel about walruses? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. "Be excellent to each other, goddamn"

“Defense is _______________.” banana bread

- What do you value in your team locker room? An active place i can come hang out and chitchat

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? chimchar, because it was one of my first starters and just something i love the design of

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? a scoring threat, but not oen that is a defensive liability.

SMJHL HO
- Player Name: Towelie

- Position: The towel bar?

- Recreate or First-Gen? Yes

- Recreates: Who was your last player? DMS

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): Blastmeaway#2773

GMs Questions
- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? yes hockey

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) depends if im takin a nap

- Is water wet? no its the concept of being wet that makes water wet

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often? If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? yes im in discord all the time

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? IM BRINGING BACK THE TRUE ROOKIE

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? yes the rockets

- How do you feel about walruses? prefer otters

- What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. [Image: giphy.gif]

“Defense is an electronic DJ."

- What do you value in your team locker room? friendship

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? i am a pokemon because im gonna win

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? a player that is just upholding the value of the league

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

- Player Name: Pudge Gortz

- Position:
Left Defence

- Recreate or First-Gen?
First-Gen

N/A

Dobber Hockey Forums

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers):
Capt Obvious #8751

- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? All NHL & Players. Active in NHL Fantasy Hockey. Favorite team is Vegas & now Seattle (GO KRAKEN)

None. But work hours are a great time to get caught up on all things Hockey!

- Is water wet?
Only in its liquid state.

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room?
I have Discord, and open it every now and then. Would respond when asked questions directly, but generally just listen to know what’s happening in the discussion.

First time ever in Sim Hockey. I have no expectations and happy to be along for the ride.

Yes… actually been there a few times.

Tusks and mustaches, what’s not to like?

Don’t stress over things you cannot control. Enjoy the things that you can!

Mandatory

Accountability

Mewtwo. He is the original O.G.

Defenceman who has a rocket shot from the blue line.

- Player Name:
Duncan Mackenzie

- Position:
RW

- Recreate or First-Gen?
First Gen

N/A

Through Reddit. WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME BEFORE????

Dark Canuck29#9557

Vancouver Canucks

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 3 - 6 hours.
It depends on Job, kids etc.

- Is water wet?
Usually, but I am willing to listen to someone argue otherwise.

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often? If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room?
Yes, I use discord for many other games.

I have no expectations. I am a guy who will work hard, dig deep, get into the dirty areas and fight for whoever wants me. 110% every day.

I lived there for a time in the early 2000's. Great place with good people. and less rain than Vancouver.

I am forever jealous of their ability to grow an epic moustache.

Family first, then whatever else. Try to have fun and let people live their lives.

“Defense is usually required when you are in your end of the rink, unless your goalie is on a hot streak.”

People willing to work for the team and not the name on the back of the jersey.

Charmander, because Charmander and I spent many many many hours frying Pokemon on the Gameboy back in the late 90's.

Offensive power forward. Hit hard, score hard. I am not looking to forget about defensive responsibility.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

- Player Name: Sam Stone

- Position: RW

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Yamamoto

- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? TML

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) varies

- Is water wet? no

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often? If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? yes i have it open everyday

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? just trying this out again interested to see FHM

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? yes

- How do you feel about walruses? ThatDamnWalrus is a MTL fan so i don't like them

- What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. Logic > Emotion

- Please finish the following sentence: good

- What do you value in your team locker room? Relationships

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? dito, he can be whatever he wants

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Grinder

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

- Player Name: Willie Miller

- Position: Goalie

- Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player? N/A

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Recommended by Ace

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): Sebster#8988

- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? I do not

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Depends on the week, usually around 5

- Is water wet? No, water makes other things wet

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often? If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? I am very active on discord

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I am looking to hopefully hoist a trophy and pick up some awards

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? I have not

- How do you feel about walruses? They're pretty sicko mode

- What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. If it doesn't impact me, I don't care what you do.

“Defense is _______________.” The backbone

- What do you value in your team locker room? Pokecord

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Gengar, I just think he's neat

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Probably a defensive goalie, although I have not considered making an offensive goalie.

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

Player Name: Ida-Mae Mann

- Position: C

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Reddit

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): PhAeZdRuS#7220

Vancouver Canucks

At least 6+

- Is water wet?
Always

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room?
I will do my best to become a great person in the locker room 

I am hoping to become a quick success in the league

I have lived there with family before

I wish I could feel a walrus

"You miss 100% of the shots you never take" - Wayne Gretzky

Important to winning a hockey game

I value a positive attitude from each and every person along with bringing people up instead of putting them down

Incineroar because he is my main in Smash Bros. Ultimate

I want to be the type of player that every can be confident to have also I want everyone to trust me to put the puck on their stick. I am hoping to play an offensive role and outscore our problems if needed

Code:
- Player Name: Darwin Koff
- Position: LW
- First-Gens: How did you find the site? : canucks reddit
- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): Kapten_Klitoris#5705
Code:
I usually lurk around the canucks reddit and watch my local team in sweden.

Depends what you mean with free, a few hours to play games atleast.

- Is water wet?
IS FIRE HOT?

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If
not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker
room?
Yeah no worries at all.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you
looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you
hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
Im just here to have fun and play some games, if i get called up i will do my best.

Yeah, pretty sure Jake Virtanen is from Kelowna.

I dont think about walruses very much.

Do whatever you want, whenever you want whatever time you want.

“Defense is underated"

Some nice guys to talk with and drink beer with whenever the coach isnt watching.

I dont do that anymore, used to play it on gameboy as a kid.

I'll play wherever coach wants me to play.

[Image: croppad.jpg]

- Player Name: Adriano Donini

- Position: RD

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Lallo Selman, Brandon Donini

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): Donini13#0409

-  Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues?
The San Jose Sharks

Depends the week but usually a couple hours a day

- Is water wet?
Nah

Discord? Would never use that

I'd like to play all 4 seasons, I'd only play less if my SHL team really needs me and my Junior team has no shot at winning

No where is that

They suck

My life philosophy is not to answer questions asking me about my life philosophy

Defense is for those who aren't good enough to score

The most toxic environment possible

Eevee because he's a little cutie

Looking to build a mobile Cale Makar-esque defenseman

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]