Create Account

S60 Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2021, 02:43 AM by dirigiblejones.)

Player Name: 
Ellis Lee

Position: 
Left Wing

Recreate or First-Gen? 
First-Gen

Recreates: Who was your last player? 
N/A

First-Gens: How did you find the site? 
r/Canucks Subreddit

Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): 
dirigiblejones#5973

Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues?
I'm a fan of the Canucks but I follow the NHL as a whole. I also enjoy the World Juniors, but don't consistently keep track of the Canadian Major Junior leagues. I also like the Capitals (my primary Eastern team).

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 
Typically between 4-6 hours a week

Is water wet?
Depends if you're a fish or not.

Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? 
I do use Discord, currently on a somewhat regular basis to talk to IRL friends.

What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? 
I'm game for whatever gets me to become the best hockey player possible. Ultimately I would like to get drafted to the SHL, but I want to make an impact and be a leader on my junior team.

Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? 
Yep, western Canadian born person.

How do you feel about walruses? 
Pro, but I think I'd be scared of them if they were IRL and close to me.

What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want.
Have fun with what you're doing, lead a balanced life, be nice to people.

Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.” 
Defense is an integral part of winning hockey teams.

What do you value in your team locker room?
The most important thing to me is that people are nice, welcoming, in a word - chill. While I want to join a team that is engaged and invested in the SHL/SMJHL, I would prefer to avoid locker rooms that are mean-spirited or competitive to the point of being toxic. But I don't mind some light-hearted shit talking either!

What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?
Snorlax because he's a big dozy tank that will destroy you in his sleep.

What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?
I'm looking to build a power forward, something like a combination of Ryan O'Reilly/Brendan Gallagher/Bo Horvat/Wayne Simmonds. A physical, chippy, leader with a knack for scoring goals. If I had to pick between offensive or defensive, I'd pick offensive (but I want to build a player that is still defensively responsible).

Ellis Lee
LW | Carolina Kraken | Player ThreadUpdate Info | Twitter

[Image: Ellis-Lee-Sharp-Bordered-Thicker.jpg]

HO Questions

Player Name: Gabe-Gooney-Waters Harrak (or GGW Harrak)

Position: RW

Recreate or First-Gen?: Recreate

Recreates, who was your last player?: Skao Anazibf, and before that Nour Harrak

Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): nour#1420

GM Questions

Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues?: Yessir Pittsburgh Penguins baby.

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): 24/7 baby I do jack shit.

Is water wet?: Yes it is I will not have this debate.

Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often? If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room?: I use Discord all the time this is very chill with me haha.

What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?: Depends on where I get drafted, if I vibe with the team I’ll stay down longer, I still don’t have a Four Star as a player yet so I’m tryna get that on the resume.

Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?: I used to be their GM until I was fired!

How do you feel about walruses?: They kinda look dumb but in a cool way like yeah they’re just kinda vibing tbh.

What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want.: Be yourself and cling to those who love you for who you are. Also don’t be a bigot.

Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is a very important part of your game.”

What do you value in your team locker room?: Levity. Talking SHL is fun but it’s always nice to be in a room where you can just shoot the shit and always find good company.

What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?: Gengar easily, ghost types are bad ass and Gengar has always been a staple of my competitive teams (till they gutted him in gen 7...)

What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?: Offensive role definitely, don’t wanna be a defensive liability but I’m tryna win goal scoring titles baby.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

- Player Name: Tanner Fox

- Position: D

- Recreate or First-Gen? recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Michael Fox

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? N/A

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): Fuzz#3896

- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? Carolina Hurricanes

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) too many

- Is water wet? Water itself is not wet. Water makes things wet

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? gib link

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Whatever is needed from LA. Could be down all 4 seasons, could be down shorter

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Who?

- How do you feel about walruses? They’re no otters I’ll tell you that much

- What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. Be nice

- Please finish the following sentence:
“Defense is _______________.” Mandatory

- What do you value in your team locker room? The community atmosphere. A happy locker room is the single most important thing for any successful team

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Ditto because then I can have them all

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Book is still open on this one

[Image: 60859_s.gif]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Code:
- Player Name: Randy Marsh

- Position: RD

- Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player?

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? 
Referred from ISFL

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): Lucid Dreams#6636

- Do you follow any hockey teams outside of the SHL, be they in the NHL or other hockey leagues? Yes I’m an Avid NHL fan. Hockey is one of my favorite sports. 

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

A few hours a day during the week, and free most weekends. I also practically live on discord. 

- Is water wet?

Yes so is ice!!

- Locker rooms take place on discord. Do you use it and how often?  If not, would you be willing to try it to be a part of your team’s locker room? Like I said above I Practically live on discord. 

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I want to have fun and be success. I’ve loved sim leagues so far and am looking forward to the SHL. 

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? No 

- How do you feel about walruses?

Possibly the best goalie ever.. 

- What is your general life philosophy? You can go into as much detail as you want. 

If you’re not happy, what are you doing? 

- Please finish the following sentence: 

“Defense is the best offense”

- What do you value in your team locker room?

Relationship building and the bonds that are made. 

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?

Arcanine I always loved fire type Pokémon and mix in the companionship of a dog and what’s not to like? 

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?
I want to be a defender who scores from the blue line