Create Account

S59 End of season Survey PT

I hope, you all enjoyed your first season and are looking forward to joining a new SHL locker room soon! So from the mentor team and the PT team, we would like to gather some data from you to be able to improve the experience for future rookies.

Filling out this short survey will let you claim 1 TPE. Just post in this thread after filling it out and link that post to your update thread.

Link to the survey

All members of the S60 draft class, who will be in the upcoming SHL draft can fill out this survey. It is not for members of the S61 class who will start their SMJHL rookie season soon.

The deadline to fill the survey out is Sunday the 13th at midnight EST.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Done

[Image: 8hp3ACT.png]

done

[Image: tgsnOlT.png]

Update Page | Player Page

Done.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

done

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]

Dun

Did it

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Did the thing

Done

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

pppppposted

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Done.

Thanks!
Your response was submitted.

Also we have a rookie team? None of them reached out to me.... Should I feel flattered or insulted?

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

done

[Image: ragnarsson_sig.png]
Destiny is All. Proud member of the Vancouver Whalers
Future SHL squad - Texas Renegades

Done!

[Image: rFbd0KA.png]

Done