Create Account

[DOUBLE DRAFT] The Good Old Days -- The Best and Worst of the Draft

I love this kind of stuff. Great read!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

06-09-2021, 11:42 PMleafsftw1967 Wrote:
06-09-2021, 06:26 PMSlashACM Wrote: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....26#pid4726

Dis?

Yeah that was the day one user was able to troll the whole league

Idk if I just wasted 10 minutes of my life or just read something amazing. I'm leaning towards why the hell did I read that whole thread

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

06-10-2021, 08:12 AMBy-Tor Wrote:
06-09-2021, 11:42 PMleafsftw1967 Wrote: Yeah that was the day one user was able to troll the whole league

Idk if I just wasted 10 minutes of my life or just read something amazing. I'm leaning towards why the hell did I read that whole thread
I quit about 3 pages in

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Crazy fun to read, aye.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Boooo

[Image: Fantobens.gif]