Create Account

Kyle Learns Hockey

Some really solid questions already asked here!  Here's what I've got:

The biggest difference between the SHL and ISFL drafts that I've noticed is that the SHL is a live draft and the ISFL draft is done behind the scenes prior to to the draft show.  Which way do you prefer and why?

Would you rather be drafted top 5 in your draft and have to keep proving that you were worth the high pick or be drafted lower and prove to everyone that you should have gone earlier in the draft?

Favourite NHL teams? Also, favourite team in general, from any sport?

With summer basically here, what is your favourite summer activity? Beverage?

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

How many hits will Zayne (Kyle's player) get in his rookie season? Do you have a number you would like to achieve?

What do you think the Aurora's record will look like this season?

I would ask about Amid's team too but I would have to pretend to care :dogekek:.

[Image: engishl.gif]
FranceMonarchsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsFrance

The Aurora stunned the league yesterday with their blockbuster trade of roastpuff to Tampa, what do you think Winnipeg does in the upcoming draft?

For Amid,
NOLA is looking to establish a young core to remerge as a contender in the next few seasons, any standouts? Anything that should be addressed in the draft?

For Kyle,
Why did you laugh so hard when Edmonton got swept by Winnipeg? What caused Valor to have mental breakdown this time?

Why is the copperheads locker room stinky? Was it Joe or Kya?

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

How’s your WJC and IIHF experiences been?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria