Create Account

Signature Length
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2021, 11:57 AM by takethehorizon.)

I am unable to add any additional lines to my drop down player menus in my signature. I receive the below error message:

[Image: vRFcOvM.png]

I wouldn't say my signature is among the larger signatures on this site so I'm unsure as to why I can't add more characters. Is there a way we can increase the character length?

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Usually when this happens, its because you've copied and pasted parts of your sig's writing at one point or another and that formatting is being kept. Try to remove formatting on all of it, especially the drop downs, and see if that'll work

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

i totally thought this was going to be about pingy

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

@Pingy Pingu

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

This happened to me once. If alaska's tip doesn't work you might have to view the source code and remove all the hidden characters manually.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2021, 02:43 PM by takethehorizon.)

That was it! Thank you both! @39alaska39 @Keven
I had so many hidden characters from constant copy and pasting. I ended up redoing the whole thing line by line and now I should be well under the character limit.

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

OOGLEY BOOGLEY

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

my sig has trouble loading sometimes

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

yayayayaya

this made me think this was something completely different

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

06-10-2021, 05:27 AMAccka Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]
not even using dark mode? ew

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

06-10-2021, 12:05 PMsteveoiscool Wrote:
06-10-2021, 05:27 AMAccka Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]
not even using dark mode? ew
C'mon man, darkmode is only for Youtube and Twitch

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

06-10-2021, 02:27 PMAccka Wrote:
06-10-2021, 12:05 PMsteveoiscool Wrote: not even using dark mode? ew
C'mon man, darkmode is only for Youtube and Twitch

you monster

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]