Create Account

NL - NBB

Berserkers
Erik Andrews

Battleborn
S60 VAN 3rd (27oa)
S61 NL 4th
S61 NL 5th

@SecondSucks22 I never stopped waiting for your DMs.

@frijolhead Welcome to the Berserkers! We're so excited to have you as part of our crew!

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Accept! @frijolhead Erik has done amazing for the team, but thats the folly of a rebuild, gotta trade a few players to make scrambled eggs

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

@Jearim, @Nokazoa, thank you guys for taking a chance on me and drafting me. I really appreciate it, and y'all did great here!
@sköldpaddor, I have to give you a special shoutout for giving me that interview way back when, and being super cool to talk to. You're awesome, and keep doing you. (especially with Beauchamp i love beauchamp)
@SecondSucks22, We haven't talked much but when we have, I've loved it! You're a great person and you're doing awesome.
It was a fun time in Nevada, and I'll never forget it!
@Nhamlet, thanks for trading for me! I won't let the Zerkers down Smile
Go Newfoundland!

[Image: eandrews.png]

Sam gonna make me cry :’(

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

06-09-2021, 05:12 PMNhamlet Wrote: @SecondSucks22 I never stopped waiting for your DMs.

Ah, true love prevails once again.

Picks processed.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget