Create Account

SHL Works Out

Waiting for the day @Ragnar turns me into a muscle bound freak

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-10-2021, 01:32 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Waiting for the day @Ragnar turns me into a muscle bound freak

You have it within yourself.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Since I already have an incredible muscular advantage due to my alien physiology, I dedicate most of my time to aerobic gains.

This morning I woke up and did a 10 mile run with some strides. After lunch I will be completing my second run of the day which will be a 6 mile easy run.

[Image: TD6O3KW.png]
Signature courtesy of sulovilen.  May his name be exalted in Sardangian lore.

06-10-2021, 02:14 PMnyumbayangu Wrote: Since I already have an incredible muscular advantage due to my alien physiology, I dedicate most of my time to aerobic gains.

This morning I woke up and did a 10 mile run with some strides.  After lunch I will be completing my second run of the day which will be a 6 mile easy run.

Which set of arms is the strongest?

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

06-10-2021, 02:16 PMRagnar Wrote:
06-10-2021, 02:14 PMnyumbayangu Wrote: Since I already have an incredible muscular advantage due to my alien physiology, I dedicate most of my time to aerobic gains.

This morning I woke up and did a 10 mile run with some strides.  After lunch I will be completing my second run of the day which will be a 6 mile easy run.

Which set of arms is the strongest?

Evolution has ensured there is no imbalance between any of the limbs.

@Ragnar should do a virtual workout, sex appeal off the charts, people will be maxing out first set

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

06-10-2021, 02:20 PMnyumbayangu Wrote:
06-10-2021, 02:16 PMRagnar Wrote: Which set of arms is the strongest?

Evolution has ensured there is no imbalance between any of the limbs.

which one do you jack it with tho

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-10-2021, 02:36 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
06-10-2021, 02:20 PMnyumbayangu Wrote: Evolution has ensured there is no imbalance between any of the limbs.

which one do you jack it with tho

Sardangian sexual reproduction functions differently and explaining it to you would likely result in a loss of some cognitive functioning skills.

06-10-2021, 02:51 PMnyumbayangu Wrote:
06-10-2021, 02:36 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: which one do you jack it with tho

Sardangian sexual reproduction functions differently and explaining it to you would likely result in a loss of some cognitive functioning skills.

can an empty cup pour water? hit me with the deets

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

06-10-2021, 02:04 PMRagnar Wrote:
06-10-2021, 01:32 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Waiting for the day @Ragnar turns me into a muscle bound freak

You have it within yourself.
Yeah but I want you to do it for me

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

This time pre-covid I was the strongest ive ever been, could lift 200 lbs above my head.

Now im less stronk, and chubby. No gyms yet, but ive been hitting pushups and working with a chinup bar in my apartment. Slowly, ill get back there.

[Image: banes.png]

06-09-2021, 11:24 PMlmao Wrote: can someone teach me how to work out
Hmu

[Image: banes.png]

Max bench all time 335

Regular rep weight 225 with abs or back superset

Max deadlift 455

Regular deadlift 315 reps

Superset with abs heavy bag work or pullups [gotta compound set the back

max squat all time 365

Regular squat 225 reps

Superset with shoulders light weight however

Mad ab workouts to do between all super sets remember use moderate weight ten rep weight potential if you dont challenge and lift more weight you wont get stronger. Unless you wanna train like a fighter then by all means do footwork and striking drills becuase even if you can lift alot of weight you'll get beat the fuck up by a fighter who dont lift much at all.

Super sets with moderate weight are your friend they will get you bigger and shredded if you do it right. Try to get 20-40 minutes of cardio after for best results

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

06-10-2021, 12:15 PMRagnar Wrote:
06-10-2021, 11:44 AMMatteo Wrote: Ilike

Been doing the ppl routine for hypertrophy off and on for the past year and a bit, but ideally would like to be on all the time, how do y'all stay motivated and disciplined?

Also I've found that creatine is nice if you're not a steroid guy like me.

I stay motivated by the fact that I have crippling anxiety and depression and the gym is really the only thing keeping me from having mental breakdowns. It puts me in such a great mood and makes my anxiety just melt away.

I LOVE lifting. I love the feeling of the pump, of the sweat running down my face, and the results I see.

Anxious & stressed gym sessions just hit so hard. Good playlist, good pump, and the rest of the day is good.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

fitted forgot to mention he also lays pipe for a living

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG