Create Account

Happy Pride

I was Co-GM of the San Francisco Pride before i even knew i was gay. Lifes funny

Does that Daniel Merica dude still think being gay is a choice like way back in the day or did he smarten up. Good for him if he did, i had fucked up beliefs when i was 14 too. Sorry yall had to deal with that (if there are any former Las Vegas Kings around)

06-09-2021, 11:33 PMJoester09 Wrote: Does that Daniel Merica dude still think being gay is a choice like way back in the day or did he smarten up. Good for him if he did, i had fucked up beliefs when i was 14 too. Sorry yall had to deal with that (if there are any former Las Vegas Kings around)
[Image: 648990638225752074.png?v=1]

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Popcorn

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Is this a stealth TD?

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

06-09-2021, 11:33 PMJoester09 Wrote: Does that Daniel Merica dude still think being gay is a choice like way back in the day or did he smarten up. Good for him if he did, i had fucked up beliefs when i was 14 too. Sorry yall had to deal with that (if there are any former Las Vegas Kings around)

@"simply incorrect"

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]