Create Account

Poll: Does your fantasy group draft board get updated?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very Often
33.33%
3 33.33%
Sometimes
55.56%
5 55.56%
Rarely
11.11%
1 11.11%
Never
0%
0 0%
I don't pay attention to it anyway
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Group Pages
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2021, 09:42 AM by GCool.)

I'm just curious.

With the index the way it's been / still is [and yes, I am morally obligated to say I'm thrilled with the advancements that have been made] and the fantasy Excel sheet option, I'm wondering how many people pay attention to the forum post with who has drafted by whom*. It's not that hard to follow in Round 1, but beyond Round 2 (when stuff starts moving to pages 2 and 3 of the thread), it can be a little cumbersome to flip back and forth and see that "oh, yep, seems like that guy was drafted already".

I could be missing something big. If I am, then disregard / let me know where you look for players once they're not updated on forum, please. If I'm not, then I think group managers should earn that $2.5M and check into their drafts every 48 hours minimum and update the post, given the deadlines for picking.

Also this is not a knock to a specific fantasy manager this season. This is something I've experienced on and off (mostly on) for the many seasons I've done fantasy.

I keep a running tab on my fantasy spreadsheet on who has been picked. If the post has been updated by coincidence, i look at it to keep myself updated. Otherwise, i just kinda walk back the thread pick by pick.

But, my group made 4 picks in like an hour. So, unless my guy is really REALLY on that thread, its going to be behind anyway.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-10-2021, 10:36 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: I keep a running tab on my fantasy spreadsheet on who has been picked. If the post has been updated by coincidence, i look at it to keep myself updated. Otherwise, i just kinda walk back the thread pick by pick.

But, my group made 4 picks in like an hour. So, unless my guy is really REALLY on that thread, its going to be behind anyway.

I might have to start keeping my own record.

And yeah, that's totally valid. I don't expect the fantasy managers to just sit there in anticipation of somebody picking right after the last guy. I might just have pretty rotten luck most seasons when it comes to people updating it!