Create Account

I've written a ton of media before the SMJHL draft, AMA
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2021, 10:22 PM by SchwarzNarr.)

Heyyoooo Looking to do my first presser, so uh, yeah ask away.

Zayn: Why?

Honestly, why not? New league, needed money, needed a way to understand what was happening with teams, their needs, and this whole draft thing. It's summer, I like writing. Seemed like a good idea.

TacocaT2: What type of a player do you plan to be?

Most likely a stay at home defender. I want to make sure that I can do the best that I can for my team, defense-wise, and I really don't care about scoring points, or anything like that. Let the team that drafts me ultimately tell me what works best for them, but I'm 1000% fine with being as pure defense as you can be.

Valor: How do you manage to write this many articles in a short amount of time?

I've been really lucky that I've been able to work from home and honestly have always been a prolific writer. I like doing it, it's fun, and between that and my typing speed, along with splitting the work with Isa, things just went smoothly for us from there.

Valor: Any standouts in the upcoming draft in the SMJHL/SHL?

There are definitely a lot of great prospects in the SMJHL draft that's coming up. I know that there are a few recreates and GMs who are going to be highly sought after with Tomen, but then there are quite a few newcomers to the league that are stirring up a storm with Isa and Myself, along with a few others. It should be a good draft at the juniors level, with tons of talent that only continues to get better and better. I don't know too much about the upcoming SHL draft and those prospects, but there are a lot of great players going into it too. I think the top five could really be anyone.

Valor: Favorite hobby outside of sim leagues?

Probably crafting or playing video games, which, I know is such a weird and wide spread, but I just really enjoy doing both of those things. It's fun to just sit and chill and after an hour or two you have a dishcloth or something else that you've been able to work on.

PremierBromanov: are you a real moose

Yes, of course I am a real moose. Melvin is the best moose of all time.

Urq660: How does a moose type with hooves? Do you have a massive keyboard, or what??

You know, moose gonna do what moose gonna do. You just slide off the hooves and it's suddenly vastly easier to be able to type and whatnot. Obviously... This is exactly how this works.

By-Tor: You truly are a media god. Other than St. Louis, which was your favorite team to write about?

Honestly some of the teams were a good surprise in that they were strong contenders, but seemed to have one glaring weakness in like goalies or centers (a lot of teams need dedicated centers in the SMJHL, I think that was the piece I was most shocked to learn). But obviously it's a fine balance of what is needed in the SMJHL isn't always what is needed for the SHL.

Ruggsy: If you were going to get an shl or smjhl team logo tattoo'd on your neck which would it be

I honestly thought this would be a tough question at first, but I think if I was going to get anything tattooed on my neck, it would have to be the Aurora logo. Assuming we can take off the text and it's literally just the aurora and the trees, it would be a gosh darn good one to have on my body forever. I'm big with the woods.

WithTheMoose: As a moose, where do you think would be the best team area to live in?

100% Maine or any of the Canadian teams are going to be the best for moose. They aren't going to be too hot, they are going to have the right food, and will most likely not be filled with parasitic brain snails.

WithTheMoose: As a person, where do you think would be the best team area to live in?

I prefer colder climates, so maybe not some of the teams based in like California or the south. Much like a moose, I would like to be away from parasitic brain snails as well, so anywhere northern, cold, and probably.

WithTheMoose: Can you come up with a "go team" chant for one of the juniors teams?

No, not yet. This energy must be expended for whomever drafts me.

WithTheMoose: How many emojis will you be making for the team that drafts you?

All of them. As many as they want. It makes me happy. It makes them happy. It's a win win win win.

WithTheMoose: What happens if you give a moose a muffin?

He'll want some jam to go with it, of course.

WithTheMoose: If there were 12 moose in the juniors and each got drafted by a different team, which team would have the superior moose?

Whoever drafts Melvin, obviously. Melvin the best moose. Period.

WithTheMoose: Do you think moose with antlers or without antlers is better for hockey?

With antlers. It provides the moose a larger area to kind of ward off anyone else, or trap the offensive players to steal the puck away. Any advantage is good.

WithTheMoose: If you could have an exclusive moose branding on a single product, what would it be?

Oh my gosh, I don't know. Household wares, probably? Like plates or something. I honestly don't know.

WithTheMoose: How many moose is too many moose?

There is literally never a number of moose that could be too many. Moose are love.

GraydonsAnatomy: If a flock of goose are called geese why aren’t a herd of moose called meese

The funny answer is because moose are legion, the legitimate answer is that the word moose comes from Native American languages (I'm pretty sure Algonquin, but don't quote me on that), and therefore it doesn't have to follow English rules or Latin rules. Sadly, while penguins are collectively called a waddle on land, moose are boring and just known as a herd.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Why?

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

No.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2021, 10:51 PM by TacocaT 2.)

What type of a player do you plan to be? [I assume that's what a presser is]

How do you manage to write this many articles in a short amount of time?

Any standouts in the upcoming draft in the SMJHL/SHL?

Favorite hobby outside of sim leagues?

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

are you a real moose

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

How does a moose type with hooves? Do you have a massive keyboard, or what??

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

You truly are a media god. Other than St. Louis, which was your favorite team to write about?

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

If you were going to get an shl or smjhl team logo tattoo'd on your neck which would it be

As a moose, where do you think would be the best team area to live in?

As a person, where do you think would be the best team area to live in?

Can you come up with a "go team" chant for one of the juniors teams?

How many emojis will you be making for the team that drafts you?

What happens if you give a moose a muffin?

If there were 12 moose in the juniors and each got drafted by a different team, which team would have the superior moose?

Do you think moose with antlers or without antlers is better for hockey?

If you could have an exclusive moose branding on a single product, what would it be?

How many moose is too many moose?

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

Answered to here!

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

If a flock of goose are called geese why aren’t a herd of moose called meese