Create Account

Hot new prospect coming into the SMJHL draft, AMA!
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2021, 01:54 PM by WithTheMoose.)

Hi there, WithTheMoose/IsaStarcrossed here! Opening up for a presser, open book, ask anything!

Question from SDCore:
No

Answer:
nou

Question from Zaanye:
No

Answer:
But what if tes?

Question from Schwarznarr:
But also why are penguins cuter than moose?

Answer:
Absolutely subjective to the person who sees them. I think both are pretty cute. Moose are super cute because of their long legs and penguins are cute because of the waddles. They look so absurd and ridiculous on land that it is hard to not smile or laugh when you see them waddling around or slipping.

Question from Tacocat:
What kind of player do you plan to be?

Answer:
Honestly I am very flexible and will likely go whatever route my eventual GM needs from me. I started off leaning defensive, stay at home style defender because I was told it was a critical role that didn’t get a ton of accolades. Kind of like support in a MOBA. I never pay attention to my player or stats, so it seemed like a great fit to start.

Question from Accka:
What are your thoughts on licking other players on the ice?

Answer:
It depends. Do they taste like fishes? Adelie does love some fishes and is always willing to try and get a taste. If you taste like fishes then you are always at threat from a lick from Adelie.

Question from PremierBromanov:
Did you know it’s against the rules to multi?

Answer:
No multi here. It is - Uh. Well you see, it is my girlfriend. She’s from another school, you wouldn’t know her.

Question from ValorX77:
How do you manage to write so many articles in a short time?

How do you deal with burn out from said articles?

How do Pengu prepare for games?

What does Pengu share in common with the Moose?

Answer:
Honestly it is just a ton of free time. I have hours at work sometimes where nothing is happening and writing really helps me pass the time. Otherwise I get bored and antsy and the day drags on.

I honestly don’t get burned out from writing often. If I’m working on a really big article, I might start to feel a little exhaustion after I’ve been working on it for multiple consecutive days, but then I’m ready to dive right back into another project!

Pengu does a ton of preening in preparation for games. Top tier feather care is essential for a healthy penguin and it helps him remain slipper and aerodynamic when he is on the ice as well.

Both Pengu and the Moose enjoy rather cold weather. They also both consider the Orca as a natural, terrifying predator and as their natural enemy. It is this distrust of the whale that brings them together.

Question from UberBJ:
If you could club 100 duck sized penguins, or 10 regular sized penguins....which would you choose and why?

Answer:
Club Penguin has been closed down for quite some time, so I’m not sure where this question is coming from. No more Club Penguin.

Question from bdu754:
Hey how do u get the beeg yoshi?

Answer:
You feed it tacos. Lots and lots of tacos. They’re super tasty. Get enough tacos, get beeg yoshi!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

No.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

No.

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

No. But also why are penguins cuter than moose?

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

What type of a player do you plan to be? [I assume that's what a presser is]

What are your thoughts on licking other players on the ice?

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

did you know its against the rules to multi

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

How do you manage to write so many articles in a short time?

How do you deal with burn out from said articles?

How do Pengu prepare for games?

What does Pengu share in common with the Moose?

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

If you could club 100 duck sized penguins, or 10 regular sized penguins....which would you choose and why?

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

hey how do u get the beeg yoshi

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

Questions answered to this point.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]